~ Pranks, Boy's, and Payback~ Chapter # 2

So here's chapter 2, hopefully you guys can suprise me and get this story back on the Paranormal and Short story lists??? Please! Ohhh and check out my facebook link!!! (i'll post it at the bottom of the chapter)

Thanks!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~ Pranks, Boy's, and Payback~

Chapter # 2

 Everyone looked at me when I entered the room with Derek, and I noticed Caleb was sitting with a large group of people in paste colors. He glared at me, and locked at Derek, “ Derek, she’s too high for you just leave her,” Caleb said and a different group of people wearing reds and blacks ushered me over by them.

 “ So, your not in Caleb’s little group, what’s your name?”  A girl asked looking at me, she must be the leader. I had to tell her, besides they couldn’t hate me. They were under my fathers rule, and they were stuck with people like Caleb as their roommates.

 “ My name Celine Natas, or just his daughter,” I paused and they looked at me in shock, and I felt a hand on my back. I looked to see Caleb standing there, and I slapped him, “ That’s for earlier, and this is for coming over here after being a jerk,” I slapped him again, he handed me my key before walking away. “ Sorry about that, Caleb’s been a jerk to me, and don’t have very much control of my anger yet,” I smiled and sat down in the empty chair. No one said anything for at least a minute, before the girl that spoke again.

 “ So your up on Caleb’s level?” I nodded as she looked at me, “ I feel sorry for you, he’s an ass, but you can do things about it! You’re his equal. We finally have power at this place,” She looked at everyone else in the group who was nodding, “ Oh! By the way my names Emma, the second highest demon here,” She offered her hand and shock it, Caleb was going to regret ever meeting me. No one gets away with making fun of Celine, daughter of Satan. Everyone else smiled and offered me a slight bow, “ How foolish of me,  would you like anything to drink or eat?” I laughed.

 “ No thanks Emma, although I do need your help along with two other people. Guys if possible,” I said and two guys raised their hands, I nodded and I started out of the cafeteria. They followed and Caleb looked at us, but didn’t say anything. “ We’ll go up to my room and make some pranks,” I paused, “ Caleb is going down,” I added and they laughed, no one beats Celine. Especially no son of god. We all walked down to the elevator, and I hit the top level button and waited for the little rush.

 “ So Celine, why did you just come here now?” One of the guys asked and looked me up and down, and I sighed. Boy’s will be boys, and I was used to it by now. They wouldn’t dare do anything to me without my permission anyway. I opened the first door quickly and the looked at the walls in amazement, but I kept walking. I could admire the art any time I wanted, but now I needed to strategize.

 “ My father decided I had to go to school here this year,” I rolled my eyes and the ran over to catch up. I continued walked and unlocked the door to my room and turned on some light music. They looked at me and I grabbed my pranks to pull book, I flipped to the back, which I had labeled Ultimate War Pranks. I handed it to Emma, “ Pick out as many as you want, and feel free we can prank whoever is on his side,” I grinned and the guys looked at me, “ What are your names?”

 The one who had spoken to me earlier answered first, “ I’m Haresh third highest Demon here,” and he grinned and looked at the book with Emma, I saw here bending pages like crazy.

 The other guy looked at me, he was cute and I could tell he was shy, “ Denaras, fourth strongest,” the other guy told me and I smiled. Him, I wanted him, Haresh I could care less about but Denaras was mine. I liked shy boys, they were more fun to play with.