Chapter # 3 ~ Mixed Feelings~

• Dedicated to Everyone who has Voted or Commented!

Sooo i havent uploaded in a while (: This one's a little bit longer then normal i hope....

Thanks for paranormal #84 and short story #111

FAN VOTE COMMENT!!!!

Thank you for reading!!

Hope you enjoy the suprise at the end!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Mixed Feelings~

Chapter # 3

 “ Of course,” I murmured and continued kissing him, and he kissed me right back as we slowly moved toward the door to the school building. It really wasn’t that far apart, but when your trying to kiss and walk, well it just doesn’t work. I pulled away from our kiss and looked at him, he was a very experienced kisser and so was I. I knew how to play boys just as much as they knew how to play girls, except I had an advantage. No one could say no to me, and I could say no to them.  The stone path was coming to a near end, and the cement steps of the school were right in front of me. I was going to have to walk these ten steps for the rest of the year. So much fun, note the sarcasm. I pulled out my schedule, and I felt Denaras’s arm around me. It was warm against my bare skin, and I smirked, he had managed to get his arm under my tank top already. Wow, he must really want to play me. To bad I’m the one doing the playing. I let him keep his arm there, and noticed I had English first hour. Dreaded English with probably the worst teacher, with my experience and bad luck I’ve always had boring old English teachers. Who always hate me, so you can see why I’m not to happy about my first hour being so lame. Oh well at least I can sleep through it, I wont even remember it seventh hour. Lunch was in between third and fourth hour, and it didn’t count in our schedule.

 “ Babe, we have the same class,” Denaras said finding his voice, and I didn’t jump for joy. Why would I? English with Denaras might make it bearable but I didn’t like the class anymore then I had before. Before I knew it I was in Denaras’s arms and he was walking us to our English class. Hey, at least I could snuggle up against him, and relax while he did the work. I laid my head on his sturdy shoulder and closed me eyes. Relaxing was easy, but when I was set on a desk my eyes flashed open and scanned the room. There was no old teacher in here thankfully, and Denaras took that as an opportunity to continue right where we had left off. I kissed him back quickly, and looked into his cute big blue eyes that were just a bit misty.  His hands snaked around my back holding onto me, and I found myself putting my arms around his neck.

 “ Denaras!” Some lady yelled and he quickly turned around blushing, and smiled looking at her. “ New girl?” She questioned and Denaras and I both nodded, “ No kissing on school property, and what are you wearing!” She hissed and smirked, she couldn’t tell me what to. Not even if she wanted too, the only person that could was my father. I noticed my bag was at my feet, and my tank top wasn’t covering my belly button.

 “ Its what I always where, besides I don’t want to be here so I don’t really care,” I grinned and she looked and Denaras, who had averted his gaze to my boobs. That is when I slapped him, and with good reason. The kissing and the holding wasn’t bad, but when it came to that playboys had better learn some respect. I pulled my tank top up a little and pulled out my phone, and looked at the picture of me and my dad.

 “ Denaras, you and Celine can go to the office,” I smirked grabbing my bag and following Denaras out of the classroom, that was quick. I had to admit I was good, I was going to get kicked out of this school in no time. I saw Caleb in the hall and pushed him out of my way. He looked at me, but didn’t say anything. Well that sucked, he was supposed o get mad! Its no fun when he doesn’t. Oh well, Denaras looked at me, and kissed his cheek playfully and smiled. We stood outside big glass doors that said ‘the office’. I had to admit it looked much more boring then the office at Haring’s. I stepped forward and opened the door Denaras followed me, and I looked up at the desk.