Chapter # 7 ~ Hard Decision's~

Sooo here the deal, this chapter is kind of short. I know, your probally thinking Shorter then all the rest of my short uploads. I'm sorry, i just started school. Sophmore this year (: yayyyy!! Anywayyy Vote/ Comment!!!! I seem to have had a little more time on my hands so far then i thought i would (: Enjoy!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Hard Decisions~

Chapter # 7

“ Of course!” I smiled hugging him, I felt like a girly girl just being asked out by the man of her dreams. I had just told Caleb I would go out with him, Caleb was going to be my boyfriend. Why? I wasn’t actually sure. I think I like him, but how am I supposed to know? I had kissed him back with no idea why. I had just kissed God’s son and well supposedly my cousin.

“ Do you know…” Caleb said as I blacked out. I found myself in hell once again, and who I saw in front of me wasn’t my father but a women. She looked at me, and I looked at her. Who was she? How did she bring me here?

“ Leave my nephew alone, you shouldn’t have mentioned my sister. I don’t care if you are my brothers daughter,” She hissed before I was snapped back by Caleb. He was cradling me in his arms on the couch. Caleb looked down at me with concern in his eyes. Why? Oh yeah I had blacked out again.

“ Celine you have really got to stop doing that,” Caleb told me and I looked at him, how could I stop? It wasn’t my fault. Our aunt had told me to leave him alone. How had she pulled me to hell? I would have to ask my father, wouldn’t I?

“ Caleb I really cant help it, you can thank our aunt that time,” I replied, and he looked at me confused. I pulled up and sat in his lap. His arms were still around my waist, and I was letting him. What? It felt comfortable. Besides he was going to be my boyfriend as soon as I broke up with Denaras. He wouldn’t mind right? He’s a player its not like he’s getting his heart broken.

“ Our aunt?” Caleb said, then looked at me skeptically. Oh, he didn’t know I was his cousin.

“ Umm, yeah your mom’s my aunt which would make you my cousin,” I told him and he looked at me and shook his head. He was denying the fact he was my cousin? There’s nothing wrong if I go out with my cousin is there? Sure its against the laws for human’s but I’m the Devil’s daughter!

“ Well, this is awkward,” Caleb murmured letting my sit up, I slowly got up and snuggled next to him. I looked at Caleb as he stared at the door. Why? Then he got up slowly, and I sighed. Then I got up and followed him, he opened the door and I saw my friends standing outside of it. They looked at Caleb cautiously, and I pushed Caleb aside. I pulled Emma in and shut the door on Haresh and Denaras. Emma looked at Caleb and I as if she could tell something was up.

“ Emma, you can go to my room I have to talk to Caleb alone for a couple minutes,” I told her and Caleb and I stayed by the door. I pulled myself away from Caleb’s grasp long enough to give him a kiss, “ We really need a doorbell don’t we?” I said before kissing him and going to my room. Leaving Caleb by the door, I glanced at both the Angel and Demon paintings, each were a part of me maybe that’s why I glowed both colors. Caleb too.

“ Why didn’t you let Haresh and Denaras in?” Emma asked me as soon as I walked into my room, I sighed quickly before sitting next to her on my bed. I leaned against the cold wall and pulled a silky blanket around me. What was I going to tell her? How do I explain the fact that I was starting to fall in love with Caleb? What would she think? Questions filled my already sore head, and Emma looked at me waiting for an answer.

I leaned my head back trying to figure out an answer, “ I needed girl time?” I told her but it came out as more of a question. The throbbing pain in my head hurt, why had I been dragged to hell? I really had to talk to my father about that.

“ Celine I think you and I both know that is a lie, What’s going on?” Emma asked me and I looked at her, how to explain? If I told her, it could be a mistake. What if she doesn’t like the fact I like Caleb? I mean, I really like him. “ You can tell me,” She encouraged and I looked at her. My heart raced, what if I told her a lie and she knew it? I couldn’t tell her about Caleb. She would probably turn everyone in the school against me somehow. She seemed manipulative, but I was higher up then her. I had held over her power on getting Denaras to stop being a player. Hadn’t I?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Should she tell Emma???

What do you think??

Good, bad, indifferent, I'm bored so i'm just reading random stories, Love it?

Let me know what you think!!!