He thinks I need "Help"

"Do you really think that’s a good idea?" My father asked me, as I went to get out of my bed.

"No," I told him, "Do you think moving her was a good idea?" 

My father let out a quick sigh, knowing I was challenging him.

"Are we really having this conversation?" My dad said quickly.

"Yes, yes we are...if we hadn't of moved..."

"You don't think this isn't hard on all of us!" My dad yelled, "We watch you everyday being eaten alive! It makes us sick! I had to watch my own daughter die inside, and you are blaming all of this on moving here, When you know you wanted to move her just as much as me and your sister!"

I knew he was right, I did die inside. I starved myself and also let it get so bad that I occasionally blackout, and get major migraines.  

"School starts in two weeks" He told me, with a calmer voice. "I want you to make friends, and if I have to I will buy you a new horse." 

"A new horse. You think that a new horse will replace Dojo?" I whispered

"No, but if that’s what it takes to..." 

"Help" I asked cutting him off. "You think that getting a new horse will help." 

"Maybe, I mean we will never know right?" He said, "And if Dojo ever comes back you can keep them both."

I sighed, turned, and looked out the window. He was right I needed to be happy again, it's been almost two months.