Dojo's POV

~I have have been in my "Lazy Mode" The last couple of weeks and I got a message from one of my Fans "TheLionPrideLioness". She helped me with Dojos POV So All the creadit goes to her!!!~

____________________________________________________________

I was running along with Miss Callie through the mountains. We were having the best time ever and I could tell she was very happy and joyous. All of a sudden, I felt a new emotion. Was it worry? Or fear? After running for about 30 more seconds, the feeling was gone and she was happy again. I was happy because she was happy and we were having fun. Out of nowhere, I heard hoof beats and they where coming RIGHT. AT. US! I stopped and pawed at the ground, scared to move forward. I didn't want to get Miss Callie in any danger and I didn't want to move another inch. I heard Miss Callie say something and then a bay stallion appeared out of the woods and scared me. I was caught off guard and reared up. I heard a thump and realized she had fallen off. I felt a pang of guilt as i realized what I did. I didn't want to look back, I was too guilty. Instead, I raced away.

I ran for ages, never stopping until I fell to the ground with my sides heaving. I laid there for who knows how long and finally got the strength to get back up again. I walked for about half a mile, thirsty as ever. I approached a river and got a drink. I realized I was no where near Callie or anyone I knew for that matter, remembering what I did. I nickered for Callie or any of the friendly horses I knew at the ranch and when no one answered, I cried even louder. I was scared and alone. I fell asleep by the river later that night. I still had my halter rope around my neck. The next morning, I woke up with a start to some gentle blue eyes staring at me.