Dear Diary

Dear Madge,

Chevy began to write in her diary. She named it Madge because that was her favorite columnist's name in the Weekly World Newspaper that her dad had mailed to them every week. She never missed a column of Dear Madge and she felt as if she could write her anything.

Is it bad to be thinking these juicy thoughts of Markus in my head? Chevy slowly writes these words in her diary, she had never let a boy affect her the way Markus was affecting her. She scrunched her nose and bit the top of her pen, this was the first time she was actually writing about something so intimate in her diary and was a little flushed with embarrassment!

Normally her sisters would hijack her diary and complain about how mundane and boring it was. Eat your heart out now girls!!  She thought to herself as she smiled and continued writing.

I don't know what it is about Markus, that has me so flushed every time I see him. He has a great personality, I have to admit, he is DROP DEAD GORGEOUS!

Come to find out he does have ambition, he is the Student Body President. Huh, I landed one without even trying...wait, did I land him?? What am I saying! I'm sooooo in trouble Madge, I can't let him get in  the way of my dreams, but he is so dreamy and funny and...UGH! her I go again. I need to get it together or I can kiss my intern dreams in Austin goodbye!

If I get to close to him, I'm not going to want to leave him!!  I need to stop thinking about this!

On another note, Mercedes seems to have wooed by parents with her "Drummer Boy" (lol). He is super sweet and I've noticed he can't take his eyes off of her. She did good!

 Ford though..I think she is struggling. She's met a guy, she can't charm her way into or ON-TO,  if you know what I mean. She really messed things up I think. Hopefully she will get it together and figure out that being popular isn't everything. Dex is a real centered guy. He isn't looking for the "Glam", jut a grounded like him.

"CHEEEEEEVVVVVVVYYYYYYY!!"  Merecedes yelled from downstairs. "The guys are here! Let's get going!"

"Coming!" she yelled back from her bedroom. "Just getting my purse!"

Well I gotta go Madge! Markus is here. I can't help but smile everytime I see him! Like I said before, I'm in SOOOOOOOO much T-R-O-U-B-L-E!