Chicken. [MiniCat]

[request for @emfrost ]

"What about minicat - extremely jealous and protective Tyler over almost everyone and everything (except the guys)"

The group was gathered at Evan's house, playing games or just relaxing with each other. Craig had just won the third match of the game, and Marcel was pissed as Brock just gave him a congratulating smile to him. 

"Mother fucker!" Marcel screeched, his voice going slightly higher with his rage. Craig snickered, handing the controller off to someone else. 

"No! I want to beat him at this!" Tyler turned away from his conversation and gave a light glare to Marcel. 

"Dude, don't get so salty." Lui commented, walking by as he went to grab another soda for him and Brian. Marcel huffed, handing off his controller to Jon. 

"Yo, Brian! Catch!" Lui called, throwing the soda toward the group. Brian reached out to grab it, but it only touched his fingers as it flew towards the back of Craig's head. Tyler, to everyone's surprise, pulled Craig towards him as the can whizzed by, and landing in an empty chair near them. 

"Lui! Watch where the fuck you throw shit!" Tyler growled, letting go of Craig. 

"It's not my fault Brian can't catch!" Lui defended. 

"Hey!" Brian whined, grabbed the can and leaving to get a different one. 

"You okay, Craig?" David asked, who sat on the other side of him. Craig nodded, looking to the TV as the game had started again. 

Getting bored of the games, Evan came up with the idea of playing chicken, without the water. Everyone agreed eventually, and started randomly assigning partners. As Evan's gaze went to Craig, Tyler got up quickly. 

"I'll take Craig," He rushed out. Evan looked at him for a moment, then shrugged and continued on talking. 

Once all the teams were set, they took turns going two against two, the winner moving up until only two pairs were left. 

"Brian, fucking push him!" David yelled, kicking at Brock's feet. 

"Well I'm sorry Lui is a fucking ninja!" Brian snapped back, flailing his arms at Lui, who was laughing up a storm watching Brian get mad. Brock hooked his foot around David's calf, and pulled him to the ground. Everyone cheered, letting Tyler, Craig, Marcel, and Jon ready up. Craig happily jumped on Tyler's shoulders, and Jon got on Marcel's. 

"Go!" Evan yelled. Marcel wobbled towards them, letting Jon grab at Craig's shirt. He made a noise, making Tyler turn quickly in defense so Jon fell forward and Marcel toppled over. Craig cheered, climbing off Tyler and laughing as Marcel screamed at Jon's clumsiness. 

"Bullshit!" Marcel cursed, throwing his arms up. Tyler laughed along, helping him up. 

"Alright! Me and Arlan with Luke and Ryan now." Evan grinned. Craig hummed, looking at Tyler happily. Tyler smiled back, throwing an arm around his shoulder.