Stargazing. [TerrorSnuckel]

He was laying on his back, his eyes fixed to the sky. A hill, just outside the college campus, is where he wanted to go. The boy looked like he hasn't slept in weeks, but then again everyone looked like that during finals week. The whole reason he came was to have a break from all the studying, all the talk and complaints about it.

Brian sighed, watching the blinking lights of a plane go by in the sky above him. His mouth twitched to a smile for a moment, before going back to the blank face he'd held for so long. Small grass mites jumped around on the grass around his face, his hands. The insects would jump away as his hands rose from the ground, stretching out towards the showing stars he saw. His fingers traced the lines of lights in the air, just to do it.

He let his arms fall back to their positions after a while, having them outstretched on either side of him. Movement of other bugs sounded around the male, and cars passed by in the distance. Brian wasn't in complete silence, but he liked the little sound he had, he'd savor it for now when he walked back to his dorm.

Footsteps, crushing the grass for a moment before lifting up to the next spot. That caught his attention. He turned his head, looking to the man standing near him.

"Brian, what are you doing laying in the grass outside campus at midnight?" He asked, holding onto the two coffees he'd brought with him. Brian shrugged, feeling the grass brush against his neck.

"Why are you getting Starbucks at midnight, Brock?" He smiled back smugly, Brock letting out a quick chuckle.

"Touché," Brock took a few more steps towards him, reaching out a hand to Brian.

"Coffee?" Brian looked from the coffee to him, before gently grabbing the throwaway cup from him. Brock smiled, sitting down next to the blonde boy.

"Tyler mentioned you taking off before he went to bed, so I went out to get a coffee and look for ya'," Brock rested back on his arms, glancing down at Brian.

"Ah," He hummed, slowly lifting himself up so he could sip on the hot drink.

"Well, I wanted to get away from all the testing stuff for a while, y'know?" He ran his thumb over the label on the cup. "Hate the feeling the campus has mid-finals."

"I feel you," Brock looked from Brian to the sky, “At least you picked a good night to go stargazing, huh?”

His eyes wandered the sky, looking at the small patches of light that littered it. Brian followed his gaze also looking at the stars taking small drinks from his coffee every once in awhile.

“We should probably go back inside.” Brian mumbled out, setting his empty coffee cup on his lap.

“I guess, but do we really want to right now? People are still up and worrying about the test back at campus probably,” Brock tore his eyes away from the night scenery and looked to his friend.

"I honestly don't care I just want to fucking sleep.” Brian laughed, standing up from his nice spot in the grass. Brock stood after him, taking his cup with him.

“True that, now c’mon, before the sun rises.” He motioned for him to hurry up, and started down the hill towards the school’s property. Brian grinned, and followed quickly behind him.