Happy Easter.[Poly!BBS]

The large group of lovers happily crowded around a table, all dipping the hard-boiled eggs in foam bowls, all filled with a different color dye.

"Can I have a crayon?" Evan asked, looking around the table for one. Craig grabbed on from under a bowl near him, his dye covered hands making it look stained. He smiled at his boyfriend and handed it over, going back to splashing his egg in the green dye in front of him.

Next to the male stood another, who was carefully balancing it half in the bowl, making sure it got to be a deep red color. Lifting it from the liquid, he rubbed a paper towel over it quickly and grabbed a black crayon, blue eyes filled with determination. He lined the edge of the red dye, then reached over the table to the tray of a few eggs.

Until he dropped it.

The egg fell from the boy's hand, plopping itself in the blue dye, becoming a light blue, with the red side getting to be a purple.

"Ah-! No!" Jon yelled, watching the egg be dyed in the new color. He sunk from his standing position, stopping when he was crouched down, leaning his head on his arm that laid against the table. The rest looked at the egg sitting in the bowl, then to their lover, who made a groaning sound.

Picking the egg up, Brian scooted himself over to where Jon sat, and went down to his level.

"Jon?" He tapped on his shoulder lightly, earning another groan from him. Laughing lightly, he pulled him up from his spot, standing now.

"Babes, I t'ink Jon needs a break from the dyin' eggs, he needs to mourn a little." Brian smiled at them, before walking their lover over to the chair in the next room over, sitting down with him in his lap. They sat in the position for a minute, before loud bangs and a high pitched screech came from the kitchen.

"David, you got dye everywhere!"

"Like you didn't have any already on you, Lui! Look at you hands and face!"

"Shut it, Marcel!"

More arguing erupted from the group, making Jon laugh at their childish behavior.

"We should stop them," He mumbled against Brian's chest, pushing himself up to a standing position. Brian nodded, following his actions, and walked into the kitchen.

The boys were all crowded around the now flipped table, several bowls laying across the floor. David and Lui sat on the ground bickering. David had orange dye stained on his shirt, with different colors on his pants and face, and was saying something to the smaller man next to him on the floor. Lui, who had blue and yellow finger prints and lines on his cheeks and forehead, was yelling something back at him, gesturing to his also stained shirt. The others were all around the table, some trying to pick up or wipe the dye from the floor and walls.

Jon laughed at the sight of his group of boyfriends all fighting like children. Brian sighed, knowing he'd be the one to do most of the cleaning.

"Guys! What happened?" Brian asked loudly, getting all of their attentions. Luke, who was standing a few feet away, walked out to the two.

"David kicked the table and fell, basically flipping it over when he grabbed onto it." He explained, looking back at the turned piece of furniture.

"And got dye all over my clothes!" Lui squeaked, standing to show how much dye splattered his shirt and pants. David huffed, standing to where they could all see the giant splotch of orange on his chest, and multiple spots of purple and blue all over his pants.

"Not my fault you wouldn't move yer' ass!" He spoke.

"Doesn't matter! We just need to clean this all up before it stains the floor too much than it already has," Jon stopped the two from fist-fighting. They all agreed, leaving to get rags and cleaning materials. Jon smiled widely at his angry lovers, and walked to kiss them both on the forehead.

"We'll go get new clothes tomorrow, just go get cleaned and help us, okay?" Brian rubbed their shoulders, pushing them to go change their ruined clothes. The taller Irishman laughed, walking to the rooms, Lui trailing behind, only to push him fully over and go running off down the hall. The two that were left in the kitchen giggled, watching the two playfully push each other around.

"Hey, Brian," Jon looked to him, Brian looking back.

"Yes, Jon?"

"I love you, happy Easter." He gave him a quick kiss, hugging him around the torso, resting his head on his chest.

"Love you too, Jon. Happy Easter, ya' goof." Brian smiled, hugging his boyfriend back.

[the egg part is based off a true story, i don't like easter anymore.]