The Wedding!!!!!!!!!!!

As Ford and Thorn entered Olive Garden, Ford glanced nervously at his pocket. He was feeling nervous. Tonight was the night.

They took their seats outside and 1 dinner later, he took a deep breath. He took the ring box out and kneeled down. "Thorn, will you marry me?" He asked.

Thorn looked at him, shocked. "I-I-I-I..."

"Thorn, you're the love of my life. Please?"

"I-I can't. I'm sorry. I'm just not ready for this yet."

Ford looked crestfallen. "I-I-I understand."

Then Thorn said "JK lolz of course I will I just like watching pain"

Ford: ":D"

Thorn: ":D But what finger will you put your ring on?"

"I don't know. So many fingers, so many possibilities!"

1 year of intense planning later

It was the day of the wedding. Thorn was extremely excited. Sunny and Starflight had taken a day off from working at Jade Mountain Academy. Six-Claws and her other friends from the Scorpion Den were attending as well. They had all come cross-dimension to Gravity Falls. They were holding the wedding at the Mystery Shack. She would finally get to meet the Pines family, and she couldn't wait.

As the rest of Ford's family emerged from the shack, Thorn gave a little wave. Stan looked like he'd seen a ghost, Dipper looked like he was about to die of excitement, and Mabel looked, well, like Mabel. "Oh my gosh, you must be Thorn!" She cried. "I've heard SOOOO much about you!!! It's so nice to meet you! What's it like being a dragon? What are your favorite books? Where do you live? Can you knit? Do you like sweaters? Do you have sweaters? Do you wear sweaters?"

Thorn's eyes widened. "Jayfeather used to think he had a mother and father. Now he just has a Leafpool."

Just then, Leafpool fell from the sky. "WHAT FOOLISH MORTAL DARES SPEAK MY NAME?!?!?!""

Jayfeather followed. "Moooommmm, you can't just fall from the sky and try to kill everyone who says your name. You're embarassing me."

Leafpool glared at him. "Son, you will understand why you need to do this when you're older."

"Buuutt mooooommm, I'm already 2,000 years oooolldd!"

Darkstalker poked his head through the nearby portal. "Ooooh, I heard somebody mention the time I was alive!!"

Thorn had had enough. "OKAY, why do random people keep crashing my flip a dip dippin wedding?!?!?"

"FLIP A DIP DIP"

"YOU STAY OUT OF THIS DIPPY FRESH"

"WHY ARE WE SHOUTING"

"THIS IS FUN"

"YAY WEDDINGS"

"THIS EXPERIENCE WILL FOREVER SCAR TAD STRANGE"

"I WUV YOU CROWFEDDER!!!"

"DO YOU LIKE WAFFLES"

"YAH WE LIKE WAFFLES"

"FIRESTAR DOESN'T LIKE WAFFLES"

"i found a carrot"

"EEEENNNOUUUGGGHHH OF THIS MORTAL FOOLISHNESS" Shouted Leafpool.

"I think Jayfeathers hot"

"Shut up, Mabel."

"I belong to Sticky and we have had many wonderful children! Jayfeather Jr., Jayfeathera, JJ, and Francis."

Mabel was taken aback. "LOOOOVVEE MEEEEE OOORR DIE!!!!"

Fluttershy then said, "I can relate to you!"

"Wait, where did you come from?" Said Thorn.

"I've been stalking you since you were born"

"OK"

Just then, Ford walked out and saw the mess of characters. "What the-" He began.

"Hey, look at this shiny dice I found!" Cried Darstalker.

"Wait wait wait, don't roll it!!"

"Hey, I already have this handy dandy monopoly board that i keep in my face! Let's play! I'll go first!"

"NO NO NO NO NO NO NO"

Darkstalker rolled the die. Suddenly, all the Warriors, Wings Of Fire, MLP, and Gravity Falls characters appeared. Then Effie Trinket appeared, because she makes everything better.

"Well, isn't this just a mess," Stated Effie. "Oh, I have to be at So-and-So's by 4, so don't keep me waiting. Schedules are VERY important."

Thorn looked around. The clearing was packed, and Darkstalker was making more room by demolishing some trees with his tail. A couple of unfortunate ponies got caught in the swing of it.

Derpy Hooves looked around. "Uuuuhh... Muffins?" She asked.

"I'm sorry, we don't have muffins here." Said Thorn.

"WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NO MUFFINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Shouted Derpy Hooves. "THIS IS ABSOLUTELY OUTRAGEOUS I FEEL LIKE I JUST NEED TO THROW SOME BUBBLES AT SOMEONE'S BIG-FAT FACE!!!!!!!!! DARK STALKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GET YOUR BIG BUTT OVER HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

. . .

It was the day of Thorn and Ford's wedding yet again. (They decided to build a hotel and put the whole thing off for a few days.) The bridesmaids were Mabel, Sunny, and Umber and the groomsmen were Dipper, Qibli, and Stan. The flower girl was Bramblekitstar, looking fine and fabulous in his blue dress. The music, provided by Jayfeather "Stevie Wonder" Cat, started playing and Thorn walked down the aisle. Just then, Dippers allergies started acting up and everyone was laughing at him because he sneezes like a kitten.

	Thorn didn't like how everyone was paying attention to Dipper, so she set the nearest person's face on fire

Thorn didn't like how everyone was paying attention to Dipper, so she set the nearest person's face on fire. That nearest person happened to be Pacifica.

"I am, like, SO suing you, because you like, ruined my beautiful fake FACE!!!!"

"Meh," she said and she continued to skip down the aisle.

"Do you you, Stanford Filbrick Pines, take Thorn to be your beloved wife?" Said Deathbringer, who was marrying them.

"I do," said Ford

"And do you, Thorn Melinda Gerald Flower-face Sue Sop- How many middle names do you have?"

"A lot now get used to it and keep reading!"

Sophia Grace Willow Sunnyflight, take Ford to be your beloved hubby-wubby?"

"I do," And before Deathbringer could say "You may now kiss the bride," Thorn had nearly swallowed Ford. And the rode Aoshima into the sunset.