Chapter 5

It was Coral and Berrynose's wedding day. The bridesmaids were Tsunami, Glory, and Bramblestar. The best man was Toadstep. The Groomsmen were Brackenfur and Molewhisker. "This is so happy!" Bramblestar sobbed. Bramblestar ran to hug Coral, but he tripped over his sparkly,bright pink bridesmaids dress that was dragging on the floor. Umber, who had been fixing Brambleclaw's dress before he ran, just glared at him.

"I wish Qibli were MY destiny" said Umber out loud, not knowing that Qibli was right next to him. "He's so dreamy." this time in a moony voice "WUUUUUUTTTTT?" Qibli said.

Starflight was walking Coral up the Aisle when he tripped over Umber who was too busy mooning over Qibli to notice.

Everyone stood up when Coral walked down the aisle."Take Me back Coral!!!" shouted Gill

"Never!"

"Please"
"Never"
"Please"
"No"
"Please"
"NOOOO!!!!!!!!!"

"please?"Gill whispered

"I AM GOING TO RIP YOUR HEAD OFF AND FEED IT TO THE SHARKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NOW SHUT UP GILL!"

"Yes O' Great One"

"That's more like it"Coral said smiling.

. . .

At the reception, Berrynose was drinking moonshine to try forget that him and Coral were married."How's my little Berry Werry" said Coral.

"Starclan take me now!" groaned Berrynose.

"I'm gonna go stop the fight between Bumblestripe and Tigerheart over Poppyfrost." said Bluestar ,who conveniently, was the bouncer."Oh, and may the odds be ever in your favor Berrynose!" shouted Bluestar

"Thank you!"