????????

Stick and Turtle's rock were out on a Double date with Hollyleaf and the warrior code when Bumblestripe and Honeyfern stormed in. " Where are the fried oyster skins!!!!" yelled Honeyfern.

"Krpaya mujhe chhod!" shouted the Hindi waiter.  "Ham phraid seep kee khaal bechane ka nahin hai!"

" Ki vaapas lene ke lie aap oont thook ka saamana karana pada boond frof!!" Replied Bumblestripe. (Because we all know he can speak hindi)

The manager (who spoke Hindi too) was also was yelling at bumblestripe, " Bumblaistripai ! Aap jaanate hain ki aap un logon ke daravaaje ke maadhyam se chalane ke lie mana kar rahe hain!"

"Ekadam sahee! ki poore kaaran hai ki main bakavaas ki is gaanth par raivangai paane ke lie aaya hai!" Responded Bumblestripe.

The waiter gasped, "Tumhen pata hai ki gande pratikriya vaapas le!"

"Kabhee naheen!" And so Bumblestripe and Honeyfern began firing loads of garlic into people's eyes and the universe started to cry. And this is how world war two really happened because we all know that Jayfeather was the one who truly started the Nazi empire.

Just then, a bunch of Italian mice bombarded the restaurant and started singing the stupid song from that really weird and scary pepperoni commercial.

Dictator Coral did not approve of this. "What is going on here!?" She shouted "I ordered my bread pudding two hours ago! I WANT IT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" She shouted, and she smacked the nearest waiter, who conveniently was going to serve her her bread pudding.

"Kya narak ke lie tha ki!" Shouted the waiter

"Bhaasha ke pairision!" Shouted Dictator Coral and she pulled his teeth out one by one and then she took out one of his major arteries and she let him bleed out on the floor.

" har koee mere ghar aa jao ! " shouted Weaslefur, and they all poofed to his house.

" yah vaastav mein aawsomai hai."