I don't know what number this is

Hmm... Maybe I could make a type of business with this. Nightcloud was drinking Mountain Dew while staring at Crowfeather's head. I know! The Wall of Stupid Boyfriend's Heads! Then she got up to go to her computer to advertise.

Got a stupid boyfriend? Want to hang his head on the wall? Well, Nightcloud's got you covered! For only $5 you can place it on The Wall of Stupid Boyfriend's Heads! Call (012) 345-6789 to qualify.

There. That looked good. Then Nightcloud waited for someone to call.

. . .

Thorn was wondering what to do with Stonemover's head, which she chopped off a few hours ago when Qibli burst into her room.

"Where are the glasses?!" He demanded "and why are you holding a decapitated head?"

"The glasses are in the cupboard, you know that. And I'm holding a decapitated head because I need to dispose of it."

"Oh, okay. I'd help you dispose of it but I'm having Moon and Winter over for lunch soon and I need to set the table. Oh, and what food would you feed someone you have a major crush on that was coming over for lunch that afternoon?" Qibli said in a hurry.

"Chicken cordon bleu." Thorn replied

"I lost you at chicken."

Thorn thought for a moment, then said. " How about spicy chicken tenders and ranch dressing?"

"I can do that." He said and left.

Now what to do with this head? Thorn thought, sitting at her desk. But then a purple unicorn appeared in her room. It said: "Past me, I have you. I'm you from next Tuesday. Be careful and don't do what I... I mean you... I don't even know anymore... did..." Then it disappeared. Thorns eyes got huge and she started to freak out. But I don't want to be a purple unicorn... well, i'd be fine with most colors, just not purple. I hate purple.

5 seconds later...

she grabbed her laptop and googled "How to dispose of your stupid boy friends decapitated head for a cheap price and not get caught" When she hit enter, Nightcloud's business came up.

"This looks like the perfect business." Said queen thorn. just then she flew all the way to nightclouds mansion. " Hi, I'm here to dispose of a stupid boyfriend's head."

"OK" responded nightcloud "You can just pick a spot above my fireplace and that'll be 5 bucks please." Thorn handed her the money. "Plus the 99% royalty fee. So that makes your cost... $9.95."

"OK" she said and she gave Nightcloud the rest of the money.

Meanwhile above Nightcloud's fireplace. . .

"What're you in for?" asked Crowfeather

"Oh, I sent Thorn a bunch of dead flowers."

"That might not have been the smartest idea" replied Crowfeather.

"Thank you captain obvious."