Untitled Part 7

When Thorn opened the box that had been sent to her, she set Six-claws on fire.

"Seriously? Ow." He said as he batted out the flames. This was actually a regular occurrence so he didn't say anything else.

"Look at what that moonlicker sent me! They remind me of my dead brother!" Thorn exclaimed.

"You have a brother?!" Asked Six-claws, surprised.

"Had. But dead flowers. Seriously? DEAD!?"

"I guess, but I'd like to hear more about this so called brother. What was his name? How did he die?"

"No one cares!" Yelled Thorn "Now I'm leaving because I have a bone to pick with Stonemover. Good day."

Then she flew off, leaving Six-claws to wonder about the brother.

. . .

Meanwhile in Nightclouds mansion: " I hate you Nightcloud, I'm coming for you Leafpool!¨ And that is why Crowfeather's head is hanging above Nightcloud's fireplace.

Just when Nightcloud was adjusting Crowfeather's head, Leafpool walked in "OH MY STARCLAN!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT IS MY BEAUTIFUL HUSBAND'S HEAD ON A PRETTY PLAQUE ABOVE YOUR FIREPLACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" she shouted.

"He loved you," meowed Nightcloud lamely and went and sat in her ugly oversized leather chair wearing a pink robe in front of her fireplace.

"Who cares!" cried Leafpool as she tried to get Crowfeather's head off the wall.

"To bad I super glued it, Sweetie."

"Since when am I a 'Sweetie'," asked Leafpool, confused " And why did you super glue it."

"I super glued it because I had a feeling someone would try to steal it" replied Nightcloud, looking pointedly at Leafpool as she tried once again to pull the head down. "Why are you here anyway?"

"Oh, right. I wanted to borrow a cup of sugar because Jayfeather and I are baking cookies for Hollyleaf's birthday."

"Okie dokie"

. . .

Back with Stonemover: "Dinner! Hide me! She's coming and she doesn't look happy." Just then Thorn flew in.

"STONEMOVER!!! I WILL KILL YOU!"