Thirty-two

(Not edited )

It was the day after,Niall woke up to a massive headache.He was in Liam's arm as he tried to focus on the things around him.

Just by the colors of the walls, he could tell it was Harry's guest bedroom.He had stayed there many times before, Niall knew this house inside and out.He turned, looking up to see a snoring Liam.

Niall sighed , feeling sadden as he stared at his boyfriend's peaceful face.He felt as if this was all his fault, he shouldn't have dragged Liam into his life and force him in many ways to stay with him.

Liam couldn't have left him after losing his mother, Liam couldn't leave him because he didn't have the family support.All his hope was put on the thought of Liam not feeling the same.

"Stop staring at me"Liam groaned, tightening his grip on Niall's waist.

"I didn't mean to"Niall giggled, tucking his head into Liam's chest.

"You're cute in the morning"Liam said half asleep."I mean you're always cute."

Niall stayed silent, blushing profoundly.He never grew accustom to Liam's compliments.

"How are you feeling?"Liam said with his eyes closed.

"I barely remember a thing and my head hurts so much"Niall whined.

"Maybe you shouldn't have had so much to drink."Liam laughed.

"Maybe you shouldn't have taken me to a party were I only knew Harry."Niall huffed.

"Oh shut it, you had fun you even made a new friend."

"Oh I did, huh?"Niall asked,"When are you going home?"

"Do you wanna stay in here a bit?"Liam bit his lip, moving his hands downwards, his hands slipping to Niall's waist."Or we can go home."

Niall giggled, nodding as Liam pulled the duvet over them.

----

Once they got home, Denise and Greg were rushing around the house, cleaning, eating and getting ready.

"Hey."Niall said once Greg stopped fixing his tie from his suit.

"Great, you guys are here."Greg smiled,"Me and Denise are going out today and you're stuck babysitting."

"What?"Niall widen his eyes, "Y'all weren't even worried where we were and what if we didn't come back?"

"Well you did, didn't you?"Denise yelled from the kitchen.

"Theo is taking a nap right now but when he wakes up feed him and let him play outside."

"Where are you guys going?"

"We're gonna have sex in a nice hotel!"Denise yelled.

"Oh my god!"Greg and Niall said simultaneously.Liam laughed alongside with Denise.

"That's disgusting "Niall whined."I didn't need to know that."

"You asked"Greg shrugged, getting an apple and beginning to bite into it.

"Save your appetite for later,babe."Denise winked, causing Niall and Liam to gag.

"We're gonna go into the living room."Liam said uncomfortably

---

Liam and Niall sat on the couch, watching a thriller that they played on Netflix.

"This movie is dumb."Niall said between chews of popcorn.

"Babe"Liam said, grossed out."As much as you have a beautiful voice, can you not chew and talk?"

Niall blushed embarrassedly"Sorry."

"Don't sweat it, it's just gross."Liam chuckled.

"You act like you sweating uncontrollably isn't gross."

"You noticed?"

"Everyone has."Niall giggled."I guess we get to know each other since we spend so much time together."

"Yeah"Liam nodded, a bit quietly.

"I'm going to be real with you, Liam."Niall started off,"Your parents are horrible, they left you because of your sexuality.As much as you think you may the love them, you shouldn't."

"You don't think I've been trying to convince myself of that?"Liam shouted .

"My fucking parents are dead and you're complaining over people chose not to love you anymore!"Niall screamed, pushing himself up.

Liam closed his mouth, getting up.Seeing Niall's face realize how insensitive he must have been.The brunet shook his head, getting up before storming outside.

Before Niall could follow Liam, the baby monitor signaled that Theo has woke up and began to cry.The blue eyed boy assumed it was because of all the screaming.He slowly walked upstairs, going to cradle Theo as to calm him down in hopes it would calm himself.

--

Liam walked around the neighborhood, hoping to cool down.But when he stumbled upon his old house, it did the opposite.

Infront of his childhood home, was a large sign saying it was on sale.The door was wide open, Liam slowly walked in, seeing a middle aged women.

She turned around, smiling brightly even though the stench of cigarettes was radiating off of her."Hello, are you Mr.Jay?"

"No"Liam answered"I came to ask a question about the house."

"You could have called the number on the sign sir.But what was your question?"Her smiled faltered.

"Why did the previous owners leave?"

"I believe they told me that they need to get 'get the hell out of here', they wanted to move countries but not so sure where.Why?"She asked.Liam face dropped, nodding slowly as he walked out."Sir, sir."She called out.But Liam kept walking, his head hung low.

His feet dragged along the pavement , his thoughts racing.Could they have really left me here?Did it even matter that they were my parents?

It dawned on Liam, that Niall was right.He didn't have a right to miss the people that had abandoned him.

With his pride still left, the brunet walked back home. When he got inside, Niall was sleeping on the couch,clutching his phone.Theo playing with his toys on the floor.It was almost ten, Liam had to get the child to bed.

"Let's go, bud."Liam grunted as he bent over to pick up the smiling child.

Theo cuddled himself into Liam's arms, grinning at his warmth.Liam smiled, kissing the top of his head before placing him down in his toddler bed.

Shutting off the lights, he made his way to the living room.Grabbing a throw blanket and laying it on his boyfriend.

Niall shifted, looking up at him between his heavy eyelids."Hm"He grunted."I'm sorry"Niall said barely above a whisper, scooting over to him Liam space as he pulled up the blanket.

Liam shook his head, climbing in besides him.Wrapping his arm around his boyfriend's waist."No, I'm sorry.You were right, they left me, they left the country."

The blonde turned in Liam's arms, looking up at him with a sad look."I'm sorry."

"No need to be"Liam said sadly.

Niall tucked his head into Liam's shoulder, feeling instantly warmer and safer."I love you, Liam."

"I love you too, babe."Liam replied, feeling content with his love in his arms.

-----
1115 words
I think the book will be over in 1-2 chapters guys omg

•J