Eight

(Matt on the Media thing on top )

The walk back home wasn't far, it was probably like three minutes.Since Liam knew his way around the town.So once he got home, he saw his mother siting on the couch.Watching a Spanish novela, it's quite weird.Since she didn't know a word of Spanish but she said they plots were so interesting and that the way the actors put more emotion in their characters, not like the English versions in UK, so she made the whole family watch it with subtitles.

"Liam, get over here."She said, as she noticed the door open, a stern tone to her voice.

Liam sighed as he slipped off his shoes and dropped his folder on the counter.Before trudging his feet to where his mom was seated."Yes?"He responded, she pointed to the seat in front of her.

"I saw you today, while I got back from work."She said before crossing her arms.

"Oh really, where?"

"Hugging another boy,you know how I feel about-"She was interrupted by a groan from Liam.

"He was having a bad day, mom.His mom is in the hospital, she has cancer and she had a heart attack yesterday.He was crying and I couldn't just leave him there."

"Hm"She raised her eyebrows"fine but if I see you hugging another boy again, you'll get punished.I don't like gays, and I don't want them converting you "She said, her voice becoming faint as Liam ran upstairs.Rolling his eyes as he closed his door behind him.

---

Niall laid on the guest bed, doing his homework that the teachers assigned him.He received a text from Denise to get out the house, she'll be arriving in less than five minutes and to get Theo as well.

So Niall did so, opened the nursery door.Watching the sleeping baby, soft snores left his mouth as he was wrapped in his baby blanket.Niall kneeled down to the level of the child bed."Bub?"He spoke softly, shaking him a bit.

Theo whined lowly, shaking his head as he buried his head in the pillow."No, Ted.We need to get going, we're gonna go see grandma."

With that, Theo opened his eyes.Making Niall giggle, his nephew loves Niall's mom.Always got excited whenever they mentioned her name.

Niall picked him up, grunting as he was a bit heavy for Niall.Grabbing his shoes and placed them on his feet before readjusting him on his hip.Then grabbing the extra set of house keys,they let on counter before looking the door.

Denise's car was already in the driveway ,she smiled tiredly as she saw her baby beaming in Niall's arms."Hey"He said, opening the car door after placing Theo in his car seat.

"Hey, how was school?Did you have any problems in the day care."She said, focusing on the road as they went down the familiar path.

----

As Niall opened the door open to his mother's room, he let Denise enter first before closing it behind himself."Hey mom"He whispered, going next to her.

"Niall"The small frown she usually had was replaced by a big grin.Her eyes lighting up.Niall noticed she started to get a bit bloated."How's school? "

"It's fine"He answered,"has the doctors told you anything?"

"No, they said the lab results should be back soon.When is Greg coming?"She began to cough, uncontrollably.After her skin turn a bright red, she slowly stopped.Niall looked at her worried, patting her back to give her some sort of help.

"His shift ends in less than thirty minutes"Denise pipped in, letting Theo down.He ran to Maura's bedside, pouting as he wasn't tall enough to reach the bed's edge.