Twenty-five

"Hi mom."Liam sighed, cutting up the rest of the fresh vegetables."Im gay... Wait no that's not good."

For the past hour or so,while cooking for himself something to eat, he also recited away he would be able to tell his mother and father.

This month, December, they wouldn't be as busy since it came the holidays so Liam wanted to tell them a bit after New Year's Day so he could spend his last holidays with them happily.

Liam still didn't know where he would go if his parents did find out, Zayn's house was the safest bet but soon they'll get tired of him and Liam didn't know where else he would go.

"Mommy, if God didn't want people to be gay, why did he make them that way?"Liam questioned, he was seven at the time.Its had been their daily bible reading that they did every Sunday before eating lunch.

Liam's mom looked up at his dad nervously ,having him glare down at her through his glasses.

"God didn't make t-them gay."She said nervously as Liam's dad smiled at her positively."They chose to be."

Liam thought back as he mindlessly stopped cooking and sat on the couch.

"I didn't choose to be this way."Liam bitterly spat to himself."I wouldn't choose to make life so difficult."

---

It was almost Christmas, niall had realized it would be his first time without his mom but he didn't want to spend it moping as he's been doing in his alone time.

Lately, Greg had been rarely talking to him.Niall didn't know if it was because of their last encounter or because he was also sad.But all he knew as that he felt isolated from the family.

Sure, Denise tried including him into stuff but really he'll never be apart of their family.His family was his mom and now it's gone.

Currently, he laid on his bed working on some essay his English teacher had to him to do to make up for his final.Niall knew nothing about the topic because he hasn't really been paying attention but it was about imperialism, whatever that is.

As Niall typed, he received a kik message from Matt.

Matt 💀: Hey, how you've been?

😈Ni: Hi, I've been good 😊you?

Matt 💀: great, I've been great.

😈 Ni :that's good to hear 😊

Matt💀: yeah well I was wondering if you wanted to hang out?Like we can get pizza and chill in my living room or something.

😈Ni :Um sure, I'll have to check with my brother but I'm down.

Matt💀: alright, just tell me if you can .

Niall nodded at his phone before continuing to type away at his computer.

---

It's four days before Christmas and Niall was getting ready to hang out with Matt.

He pulled some black joggers and Liam's zip up hoodie.They just planned to hang out in Matt's living room so Niall didn't try to look presentable at all.

As he got the 'I'm outside' text, Niall said goodbye to his brother and his family before walking out the door and hopping into Matt's new red mustang.