Five

(not edited )

Niall woke up the next day by his phone ringing."Hello"He said, his face was pressed against his blanket so it sounded muffled and soft.

"Niall! It's eleven in the morning.What are you doing still asleep?"Harry shouted, causing Niall to groan.

"Harry, please"Niall shh'ed him, making Harry coo at his whiny voice .

"Well, I called to tell you.Yesterday, Zayn asked me to be his boyfriend "Harry shouted again.

"That's great"Niall said with fake enthusiasm, now awake again."So now I don't need to hang out with you and his friends?"

"Don't talk to me like that.I saw you and Liam yesterday"Niall knew Harry was smirking at his phone .

"What about it?We were just being friendly ."Niall said innocently .

"Yes because I always grabbed your hand while walking across the street and called you babe"

"Go call your boyfriend , I'm tired"Niall said, not waiting for Harry to say anything before hanging up.Wrapping himself back into his blankets, falling asleep quickly .

---

"Liam!Your friend is here"Liam's mom knocked on the door.Making Liam roll his eyes .He was already wake , his bed made.People usually thought people like him, into rock music and lots of piercings and tattoos, were messy and unclean.But Liam was usually the one to maintain the house cleanliness.

"Let him in"Liam reached over to unlock the door.He already knew it was Zayn, Colin never came over his house .Saying his parents would be able to sniff out his sexuality and kick him out.Which made Liam laugh but it would probably be true.

Soon Zayn opened the door, with an angry expression."Your parents are the worst ."

"Trust me, I know.What happened ?"Liam said, grabbing some clothes off the floor and throwing them in the laundry bin he had in his room.

"Okay"Zayn started, taking a deep breath to calm him down."Your dad answer, he rolled his eyes and told me that I was the reason with you were so goth or whatever.Then he yelled that my tattoos were pointless.And you know all my tattoos mean something.So that hurt my feelings ."

"Oh my god, I'm sorry.Let me go talk to them "Liam said , starting to get up from the sitting position he was in after signaling Zayn to sit next to him.

"Nah, it's fine.But next time they start shit.They're gonna catch this fade."Zayn said before his falling backwards so his back hit the mattress .Liam only chuckled , mimicking his best friend's actions.

"What's the reason for you to coming over ?"Liam said after a while.

"Oh that reminds me!"Zayn said , sitting up.Liam lifting his head to look at him.

"Harry texted me, saying he was gonna ask Niall about something and that I should ask you too ."

"What is it?"

"Do you like Niall?"

"Oh that reminds me , did you ask Harry to be your boyfriend yet?"

"Yes, I did actually.Now answer me!"

"Oh how?"

"Shut up and answer ."

"Okay, well I don't know.It confuses me , I haven't know him "Liam whispered the male pronoun,not knowing if his parents were on the other side of the door."for a long time and I don't know.It makes me nervous that I may like him or something ."