20

Dedicated to alexandriamuniz

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*

Two hours and a painful wax later and I'm suddenly rethinking this whole sex thing.

I've been plucked and drawn on by Vanessa and I feel really confident and all, but the knots in my stomach are making me feel anxious and terrified.

What if he doesn't like the lingerie?

Or what if he isn't in the mood?

Or even worse, what if he doesn't want to have sex with me?

I wish Vanessa was here. She already left once I promised not to chicken out and Callia's waiting for the Lycans to arrive. Sebastian already called me to say that he wasn't going with them. I know I should feel good about that but it only increases the knots.

"They're here!" I hear Callia warn and suddenly I feel my hands get clammy, making me wipe them repeatedly on my bare thighs.

I look in the mirror one last time and apply a thin layer of lipstick before putting on my robe and running into the bathroom like Vanessa instructed me to do so. I faintly hear Sebastian say goodbye to his friends and hold my breath as he makes his way up the stairs.

I hear the door open and smile when I hear Sebastian call out for me. With one last look in the mirror, I open the door of the bathroom and walk out. Sebastian takes notice of my heels and my freshly done face and frowns slightly.

"I thought you weren't going out?"

"I'm not." I say innocently as I pull Sebastian towards me. "I have other plans."

"Oh?"

"Mhmm." I mumble as I begin to undress him. My breath hitches when I feel the firmness of his eight pack. His electrifying blue eyes pierce my eyes as I unbuckle I start to undo his belt. I jump when he raises his arms on both sides of me, sandwiching me between him and the wall.

"Amelia, we don't have to do anything you don't want to."

"I'm initiating it aren't I?" I say sarcastically.

"I know, but once we go down this road, there's no going back." He warns, his eyes turning yellow when I dip my hand into his boxers and trail a line with my finger the entire length of his unbelievably hard cock.

"Then I guess there's no going back." I say into his ear before ducking under his arms and slipping off the robe, letting it fall into a pool of white silk behind me.

I smirk as I turn around, letting him see the front.

I gasp when he suddenly picks me up and presses his lips against mine. I close my eyes in bliss as he trails his lips down from my lips to jaw to my neck, sending wonderful shivers down my back. He lightly nibbles on my collarbone as he pushes me against the wall again, but this time he spins me around so that my back faces his chest.

I gasp when I feel his hand land against my butt, making my panties to flood.

"You have a wonderful ass." He growls next to my ears before grabbing one part of my panties and ripping them apart.

Gasping, I turn my head to the side, pouting when I see the pretty underwear that Vanessa bought me land on the floor, nothing but a shredded thin piece of clothing. Before I can say anything though, Sebastian turns me around and trails one of his fingers down my wet opening.

A moan I wasn't expecting escapes my mouth just as he begins to rub tiny circles on my clit.

"Ohhh..."

"Would you like more?" He breathes into my ear.

"Y-yes!" I moan, closing my eyes as I anticipate his next move.

"No, Amelia, I want you to look at me. I want to see how good I make you feel." He says in a deep voice, sending more shivers down my body and causing my nipples to perk up and point towards the North Star.

Obeying his wish and open my eyes, gasping when I see his golden eyes staring at me intently. They're so bright I feel like I'm staring into the sun, but instead of wanting to look away like most people would want to when looking into the sun, I want to keep staring, I want to get lost in them.

I moan loudly when I feel him penetrate me with two of his fingers, shivering when his thumb begins to massage my sensitive bud while simultaneously stroking in and out. I grip his shoulders tightly and wrap my legs around his torso, giving him better access.

"Sebastian...Oh my God!" I scream when an eye rolling, violent wave of pleasure hits me with the force of a millions trucks.

Sweat is dripping down between my breasts, I'm panting like an unfit teenager during gym class but despite just having the most mind blowing orgasm of my life, Sebastian keeps going, never losing rhythm until another wave crashes into me.

I think I might die tonight. And I don't mind one bit. 

Grinning, Sebastian grips my butt as he walks over to the bed and plops me down. I stare in anticipation as he takes off his boxers and stalks towards me on the bed. I giggle when he pulls me closer and attacks my lips once again. I close my eyes and bask in the amazing feeling I get when his tongue sweeps across my mouth, battling for dominance with my own. He pulls away only to pull off the sheer top and gazing adoringly at my ample chest, soon he's back to my lips and his fingers are sliding down my thighs, pulling them apart.

I cry out in pure pleasure when I feel his full girth enter me.

"Fuck," Sebastian growls. "You're tighter than before."

My nails dig into shoulders once again as I let out a loud a moan.

Sebastian's strokes are fast and rough, causing my entire body to convulse and my mouth to make noises that I never knew I could make.

As he picks up his pace, my hands move to grip the sheet and with one last final thrust, I cry out Sebastian's name and finally close my eyes.

A shiver runs through me again as he pulls out and collapses on the bed beside me. The room is silent besides our panting and after about five minutes Sebastian rolls over and plants a small kiss on my temple.

"Amelia, are you okay?" He asks after I don't move.

"I-I'm fine." I say after a moment. "But I don't think I can move my legs." I say embarrassingly.

Sebastian let's out a deep chuckle but doesn't tease me, instead he grabs a blanket and covers me with it, sliding in beside me. I close my eyes again as he wraps his arms around me and pulls me close enough for me to rest my head on his chest.

"Good night Amelia." Is the last thing I hear before slipping into a deep slumber.