14

I haven't seen or head from Sebastian in over two weeks and I'm scared that he's given up on me. I can't say I blame him, I shouldn't have gotten so scared or freaked out about him being a werewolf and my future child becoming one. I've been beating myself up over it and every time Joseph comes over to see how the baby's doing so he can report it back to Sebastian, I give him a letter to hand to Sebastian, explaining how wrong I was for thinking such a thing and apologizing for my behavior. But I have yet to hear back from him.

I decided last week that I wanted to learn more about werewolves and the only other person I feel comfortable having that discussion with is Vanessa, but she's been acting really strange ever since I told her about Sebastian. I think it has something to do with why Sebastian hates her so much but every time I try to ask her about it she dismisses it and says it's nothing. But I don't think it is I mean she knew about what Sebastian was before I did and she carries around wolfsbane, I mean she obviously knows way more than she's letting on.

Today is Friday which I am absolutely thankful for because it means I can go home and binge watch The Princess Diaries like I've been planning on all week. My back has begun to start aching which Dr. Redding says is absolutely normal for a woman approaching her 16th week, so any chance I get to lay on my bed and do nothing is a blessing.

I've just finished grading the math test the class took today when I hear a knock on the door. Tessa and I both look up to see a tall handsome, dark haired man standing in the doorway.

Sebastian.

"Um, hi sir are you looking for someone?" Tessa asks, taking off her glasses and subtly slipping on her heels under the desk before standing up.

"The woman carrying my child." He says in his sexy accent.

I see Tessa discreetly fan herself, before turning to me with a surprised look. I stay in my seat for a long time before trying to get up to introduce them to each other. But I forget that there's a stool next to my chair and I trip over it, however, before I can even touch the ground, Sebastian is there to catch me, his blue eyes searching worriedly into my hazel ones.

I give him a quizzical look, silently asking him why he's here, but also secretly wondering if he's forgiven me yet. He smiles softly before helping me stand up straight. I smile back. It seems like we stand there for the longest of times, just smiling at each other but in reality it's just been long enough to cause a little awkward tension because Tessa is just standing before us, clearing her throat over and over again until we hear her.

"Oh right!" I say, lightly tapping my temple. " Tessa this is Sebastian, the father of my child. Sebastian this is Tessa, my boss."

"Oh I'm not her boss, just a gal who works side by side with her and occasionally tells her which lessons to print out." Tessa says casually before shaking Sebastian's hand.

"It's a pleasure to meet you. You have a lovely classroom."

"Oh thank you! My sister's an interior decorator so..." Tessa says sheepishly.

"So," I say, turning to Sebastian. "What are you doing here? Not that I mind, it's just kind of random."

"I'm taking you on a date." He says confidently, causing me to raise my eyebrow.

"Oh I don't know, I still have to help Tessa grade the other tests."

"Are you kidding me?! Going on a date with your man absolutely trumps grading five paragraph essays! Go! You've already went above and beyond for printing and creating all the lesson plans for next week."

"But I d-"

"Look, I was going to tell you to go home before he came anyways. I just got a call from my babysitter and apparently Dylan's caught another fever which means I've gotta take him to the doctor."