Chapter 9

Ethan's POV

It's been one week since Kat lied to me. Ive been trying to avoid her in all the possible ways. She seemed busy anyway. I would be lying if I said I wasn't hurt. Just the thought of being with her just made my heart beat faster. Kissing her, touching her smooth and soft pale skin. My cell phone rang which brought me out of my thoughts. I grabbed my phone and said drearily "Hello"

"Hey, man you sound in a bad mood." it was Zak I wasn't up to deal with him but he continued anyways.

"I know what can pull you out of that funk, get dressed were going on a double date!"

"Zak" I began in a stern tone. "No buts, get dressed I'll come an pick you up." With that he hung up, I sighed an then a idea hit me.

"What the hell am I moping around for." I'm Ethan Smith girls fall at my feet when they see me! Who gives a damn if one girl didn't want me. If she didn't I would find someone just like her!"

In the back of my head something said "No you won't." But I ignored it. I began getting dressed when I was done I knew that whoever this girl was she wouldn't keep her hands off of me.

I wore a blue and white plaid Abercrombie&Fitch shirt with dark blue jeans. For shoes I had on white sneakers. I put on cologne and ran a brush through my hair. I heard a knock at bedroom door. I went to open the door an there stood Kathleen an she look sexy as hell, which caused a lump to grow in my throat. She had on a all black off the shoulder shirt that showed off her flat stomach. Her black mini-skirt stopped mid-thigh. Her hair had a yellow head band but her long bangs overlapped it slightly covering her right eye. She also had on yellow heels. Her long hair had a few loose curls that fell perfectly. I couldn't stop staring at her she was making my mouth water when I realized something. She had someone she loved. I was thrown off when she crossed her arms an said "Are you checking me out?"

I blushed an ignored the her question. If I opened my mouth I'd probably say something I'd regret.

"Anyways" she began "I'm going out and I wont be back till late.

Just wanted to let you know."

She turned on her heel to walk away but I had to ask her something.

I walked after her when I grabbed her wrist. The feel of her skin made me think lustful things but I ignored it.

She glared at me an I said "Where are you going?"

She froze an stuttered "Uh-Uh umm no where?

Where are you going?" she smiled an looked at me.

"Maybe I could make her jealous" I thought to myself.

I then said aloud "I'm going on a double date." she looked at me for a while deciphering something. She smiled an said "Good luck, hope she's a looker wouldn't wanna' screw someone ugly."

She winked an began walking away, I was confused. I've never met a girl who doesn't get jealous.

I noticed I had my phone in my hand because it started ringing.

I automatically knew it was Zak so I hit end and I made my way outside.

I had my wallet and phone, but I wanted something else.

Kathleen...

Zak, usually goes around in a limo like me so it was the normal. As I stepped inside the limo I sat down an closed the door. I was immediately bombarded by a strong smelling perfume. I saw Zak was making out with a blonde in a blue dress. Her skin was orange, and I could tell the heels she was in didn't fit her. Bitch looked like a damn ompaloompa.

I looked over an saw a familiar red head an thought to myself "Oh shit!"

She was hot but she was crazy enough to believe I liked her!

"Hello, Ethan isn't it great that we're out on this date!"

"No, Samantha it's not." I said sternly.

I glared at Zak because he knew I didn't like her. I noticed she was wearing a dress that stopped at the top of her thigh. The top of her dress was low cut an it I think it's made to push her breast out more.

All Samantha really wanted was to get the guy with the highest paycheck. An it so happened to be me.

Woopty Damn Doo!!

She kept staring at me when she scooted closer to me grabbing on to my arm. I could feel her trying to press her breast against my arm. I suddenly thought of something I shouldn't have. What if Kat pressed her body against mine?" I shivered in desire at this.

I must be really sprung.........

"Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you were going to a club after dinner Zak said.

"This is gonna' be a long night.........

Samantha's POV

Ethan suddenly shivered an I picked up on it. I knew Ethan was playing hard to get. I just have to play the game long enough. Daddy said a pretty girl get what she wants. I climbed the ladder of popularity, sex appeal, and my sex life. Ethan had to give in eventually I hope he knew I love him.

I know he loves me back.........

Kathleen's POV

I watched from the window as Ethan got into the car an drove away.

I received a text from André saying he was outside. I grabbed both of my guitars an some money.

I rushed to the elevator an went downstairs as I was leaving I locked the door an went to André's the car. André was casually leaning against the car when I saw him his face lit up an he smiled.

André' POV

When I saw her I knew my face lit up, she looked so hot that she would outshine every other girl at the club.

"Hey you!" she said mischievously.

I grabbed both of her guitars from her hand when she suddenly said

"Oh you don't have to do that I'll get it myself."

"It's okay, just get in the car."

She really was sweet I hope she'll realize that I don't just have a crush in her. I was in love with her she was the only girl I would ever love.

I put her guitars in the trunk.I sighed an closed the trunk walking back around to get in the front seat. I looked over at her an immediately smiled.

I suddenly broke the silence an said blushing

"Umm remember how the other week on the phone when you said I love you?"

She looked at me an said "André we've been over this.

I love you but I'm not in love with you."

Kat gave me a sad smile, she climbed over the seat and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

A shiver ran through my body just from her simple touch. She had no idea what she did to me.

When she sat back down in the passenger seat she fastened her seat belt an slowly sat back.

I reached over an grabbed her chin. I placed a kiss on her jaw line and when she was distracted I stole a kiss from her.

The feel of her lips felt good against mine.

When I finally broke the kiss she was staring at me, I saw confusion written all over her face.

I then said aloud looking into her piercing blue eyes

"If you already love me then, I swear I'll make you fall in love with me."

She stared at me then stammered "A-André."

I kissed her on the cheek, as I started up my car and we finally drove off.........

It's been a while also I get out of school for thanksgiving so I'll upload a bit more frequently.

Alright team André or team Ethan