Chapter 3

Kat's POV

"Man that guy is a friggin weirdo!" I ran my hands through my hair and looked up. The sun was starting to set, "Veronica and Ayana should be gone by now." I began to walk back to the hell hole I call home. About 20 minutes later I was back home. I opened the door an ran up the stairs to the smallest room in the house.

Guess who it belongs to. When I walked into my four walled box I fell to the bed. "I'm so exhausted" I said aloud. I turned on my television that I bought with my own money an began watching my favorite show South Park.

"Suck my balls" I chanted along with Cartman I giggled.

The door bell ran and I thought to myself, "If that's Veronica I'm gonna kill my self." I left my room and jogged down the stairs.

I reached the front door and two young women were there. "Good evening!" they said in unison.

My first response was "If anything has been stolen or broken your looking for Veronica Miller" I said in my bored monotone voice. I began to close the door when one of the women grabbed me and shove me into a limousine. I screamed "WHAT THE HELL!" I was hit in the neck an then I blacked out......

****************************************

Ethan's POV

The party (formal event woo sue me) was finally in full swing. Girls left and right were asking me to dance or if I would go out with them.

"Yeah right" I scoffed in my head. Out of all of them there was this one lady who kept bumping her and her daughter into me on purpose.

Someone tugged on my shirt and I immediately said "Not interested" I turned around and it was one o my maids. "She's here Mr. Smith." I began to walk toward the back to exit to one of the private rooms. I immediately heard yelling. "YOU JUST CAN'T KIDNAP PEOPLE, I WANT ANSWERS WHERE THE HELL AM I, AND WHAT'S ALL THIS GIRLY CRAP I HAVE ON!"

I chuckled an opened the door. I was stunned my jaw dropped, my stylist really did a nice job on Kathleen. Her long black hair was slightly curly,smokey eyes which defined her beautiful blue eyes,silver stud earrings,a spaghetti strapped black dress that went down to her knees. It showed every curve she had, the silver heels she had on made her legs look long and curvy. Her pale skin seemed to be glowing. To put in short she was beautiful, model material definitely.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU GAWKING AT, AND WHERE THE HELL AM I!"

I pretended to look hurt. "Your at the formal you promised you would come" I said pouting.

"I DID'NT PROMISE YOU SHIT,BUT THAT'S WHAT'S SPILLING FROM YOUR MOUTH RIGHT NOW, SO YOU BETTER START MAKING SENSE BEFORE I SHOVE THESE SHOES SO FAR UP YOUR ASS YOU'LL HAVE HEELS FOR TEETH!" When she was done she was panting I was stunned.

I rolled on the floor with laughter while she was glaring at me. Her legs in heels were really sexy, she began to walk toward me. She stopped in front of me while I was still laughing she kicked me straight where manhood lies. I groaned in pain "WHAT THE HELL!" I said. She walked over me and said "Later" in a monotone voice. She walked out the door and what I presumed down the hall.

I scrambled off the floor an grabbed her by the arm. "Aww come on, you have to admit it was pretty funny." I wiggled my eyebrows while she raised one of hers. We stood in silence for a while. She groaned and said "Whatever, the sooner this is over, the sooner I never have to see your face again", I could tell she was serious, and for whatever reason it stung my heart.

She walked away, and I walked beside her.

Just as I began to think she was composed and graceful she fell flat on her face.