Chapter 11

I stood out on the balcony and looked at the sun starting to rise. The cold, morning air made me pull my blanket closer to my body. I felt 2 arms hug me from behind. I smiled and leaned my head against his which was rested onto my shoulder.

Bruno: "beautiful. Isn't it?"

Me: "yeah... You won't... Come up in flames when the sun comes up, will you?"

He laughed at my question and hugged me tighter to him.

Bruno: "maybe..."

He whispered into my ear and my eyes widened.

Bruno: "of course not! I miss this though..."

He said, referring to the position we were in.

Me: "me too. What do you want to do today?"

I turned around in his arms and placed my hands around his neck.

Bruno: "be with you. What do you want to do?"

Me: "we'll... We can't really go anywhere public"

I looked away from him. Things will never be how they used to. But as long as I am with him, everything will be fine. I love having him back into my life. I couldn't be happier.

Me: "how about you tell your family you're alright? They deserve to know, right?"

He sighed and let go of me. I loosened my arms around him. He ran a hand through his hair.

Bruno: "I... They will probably hate me because of what I am"

I saw tears build up in his eyes.

Me: " they won't hate you! They'll think of you the same as you were before. Just tell them that you're alive and healthy now. Tell them what you are once you are ready"

He looked at me in silence for a few seconds.

Bruno: "alright. I will. As long as you will be by my side for the whole time. Please."

I pulled him closer to me so our noises were touching.

Me: "always"

Bruno: "I love you"

Me: "I love you too"

He tilted his head to the left and leaned in and kissed me. I shivered as I pulled away.

Bruno: "ooh! I give you the chills?"

Me: "no! It's cold out!"

I pulled the blanket tighter around me.

Bruno: "oh really?"

He replied, clearly not believing me.

Me: "don't get cocky!"

I pushed him away from me and walked back inside.