Chapter 5

Bruno: "welcome home"

*Next Day*

I woke up in soneones arms. I smiled. It has been soo long since I have work up next to Bruno, too long to remember what it felt like. He is still cold. Something about him is different but yet it is still him. I turned around and looked at him. He looked so peaceful and comfortable when he slept. I gave him a quick kiss on his head and snuggled closer to him. A smile formed onto his face followed by his eyes opening.

Bruno: "morning beautiful"

He was always a morning person. It's rare when you see him in a mood other than happy.

Me: "morning handsome"

His smile grew.

Bruno: "I definatly miss this"

He sighed and pulled me closer.

Me: "me too"

Bruno: "you hungry?"

Me: "a little..."

Bruno: "I'll make you something"

Me: "and burn this lovely house?"

He smirked.

Bruno: "I'll leave you for that."

He winked

Me: "hey!"

He got up and went to the kitchen. I should keep an eye one him in case he DOES burn the place down... I mean. This is Bruno we are talking about.

*Work/Studio*

I opened the main enterence door that lead to the reception. I walked past, giving Sarah (girl who works there) a small smile and she returned it. I walked up the my studio. 3B. I was greeted by someone tackling me down. Amelia.

Amelia: "why weren't you home?"

Me: "I stayed somewhere else..."

Amelia: "Girllll, it better have not been a strangers bed!"

Me: "it wasn't. Now get you fat ass off of me!"

Amelia: "ok. Ok."

I have to admit it. I hate not being able to tell her but I don't want to loose him either. The door opened and 2 guys entered. I smiled when I saw them. Phil and Ari. 2/3 of the Smeezingtons!

They are always making jokes and laughing, mostly Phil. They try and make everything seem okeven if it's not. I could always reli on them. We said our 'hellos' and got to work. It was easy to see that part of them are missing. They are missing Bruno. The one who completes the missing piece.