Chapter 3

All i know is that he is back...

Back for good? I'm not even sure if this is actually happening or if I'm dreaming or something. This is too unreal right now.

He gave me a soft smile, but I couldn't return it. My body felt heavy and everything started to spin around me.

Bruno: "Stars, breathe"

I came back to reality and narrowed my eyes at him.

Me: "how is this possible?"

Bruno: "it's complicated but all you need to know is that I'm back"

Me: "back for good?"

Bruno: "I hope so..."

Me: "where have you been? You went, I didn't get a 'goodbye' or anything!"

Bruno: "I... Uh... I can't really say..."

Me: "you don't trust me?"

Bruno: "I didn't say that"

He pulled me into a hug. He may not be warm but it felt like it. Is he ill or something? Nobody should be this cold. I let it go and hugged him back. I held on tighter as a tear escaped, scared that if I let go he will dissapear.

Bruno: "I will tell you everything soon I promise. I just... I need time"

Me: "it's alright. I understand that. I just missed you soo much"

Bruno: "I know I missed you just as much"

Me: "everybody thought that you were dead, gone... I didn't believe them. I tried looking everywhere but found nothing veveryone told me to give up. That I'm not going to find anything and that I'm going to mess up my life. It was all over the news saying that I was starting to go crazy I..."

Bruno: "don't worry about it. I'm back. Can you do me a favour?"

He pulled away from the hug and looked at me removing the tear.

Me: "anything..."

Bruno: "don't tell anyone that I'm back."

Me: "but..."

Bruno: "just do your normal routine, go to the studio then come home. I don't want anyone to suspect anything."

Me: "doesn't anyone else know, family?"

Bruno: "you're the only one that knows that I'm alive"

Me: "I'm soo happy to have you back"

Bruno: "me too"

Me: "so was it you who wrote on the wall?"

His smile dropped.

Bruno: "what?"

Me: "the writting at the top of the stairs by where we did the heart with our names in that. We put it there on our first date."

His eyes started to become a dark red and the golden became lighter. How is that possible?

Bruno: "that wasn't me. Show me"

Me: "it's down here"

I lead him out of the appartment, he closed the door behind him. He caught up by my side. As we were walking his hand landed into mine, tangling together. I looked down and blushed. I could see him smirking at the corner of my eye. As we got to the end of the hallway, by the stairs, we stopped and turned to the right. I pointed to them. He looked at them for a couple if seconds before he let go of my hand and slowly ran his hand across them. I heard him growel. I looked at him and he turned towards me. His eyes are now a lighter red.

Me: "your eyes..."

He looked away and closed them before looking back at me. They are now his normal dark brown ones. The one I fell in love with.

Bruno: "I didn't write these..."