Chapter 2

*1 month ago*

This is like a normal day for me: wake up, go to work, the go home. Thats what life is like, right? Well, thats what it is like for me. Sometimes you can get a bonus to that list. Love. To come home to someone you love, someone you want to never let go of. I had to let go... Thats what everybody told me to do, over and over. I was always told never to give uo, I failed. I failed to keep my promise to never give up. I failed me lover. The one I truely love. The one that I dont have anymore. It happened a long time ago but yet it still feels like yesterday it all happened. It all started with a phone call... you know what people say. Its worse to tell bad news over the phone. Its true.

Those two words I thought I would never hear. 'he's gone'. Nobody knew or yet still knows where he is or could be. They don't even know if he is alive or dead. I don't think he is dead. I would feel it. There is still a part of me that knows he is over there. That part of me is slowly starting to grow more and more everyday.

I walked up the stairs to get to my apartment. As I reached the top I looked across at the wall and saw 'S+B' inside the shape of a heart engraved onto it. I noticed there was something else written underneath it. Something that was never there before. I ran my hand across it '4 ever' it said. A smile came across my face before it suddenly dropped. I noticed a shadow on the floor next to me indicating that someone was behind me. I quickly spun around to find no one there. My head snapped Down to where I saw the shadow, nothing. I speed walked to my appartment door, then opened it. Everything was in place like normal but something didn't feel right. I pushed past the feeling and carried on with my day.

*2weeks later*

It wasn't the first time that it happened. Everyday that I would come home 'and ever' was written all around the wall. Every. Single. Day. I was starting to feel like I was being watched, like they could see everything yet I couldn't. I feel like if I told anyone that they would think I was crazy. Part of me wanted to find that person but I was scared. Scared that they would hurt me or scared that I really didn't want to know what they are

*Present*

Bruno: " I'm back "

Me: " this... You... You're... Not..."

I couldn't find the words. What could I say? All I know Is that he came back.