Chapter 10

Without warning, he turned around and with a click I could see them. They were pointy-sharp and they slightly overlapped his bottom lip. They were slightly longer than the rest but the same crystal white colour, so it blended in the rest of them. I locked back into his eyes and I could see how much he hated the fact that he has changed. I pulled him into a hug. I'm not going to hate him, I'm not going to leave him and I'm not going to try to change him. He means soo much to me, more than he thinks. I gently rocked us back and forth, in a comforting way. He will always be perfect to me. I felt his soft breth on my neck as he rested his chin on my shoulder.

Bruno: "so... you don't hate me? you didn't run away..."

Me: "How could I hate you? It would take more than this for me to hate you Brunz."

I pulled out from our hug and playfully nudged him on his shoulder, thats when I realized how cold he was. I looked back at him and noticed that his fangs were still on show and his eyes were becoming a bright red.

Me: "um... Bruno?"

He took in a deep breath and slowly let it out. He stepped closer to me, making me move back. I stopping moving as my back came into contact with the wall. He placed each hand on my waist, preventing me from going anywhere. A sly smile slowly played with his lips. He leaned his head closer to mine. I held my breath, unawear of whats going on. He then crashed his lips onto mine. I raised my eyebrows in pure shock. This was somethign he always did but I guess it hasn't happened in so long that it would take time to get used to it. I felt everything that I ever have felt before, even butterflies in my stomach. He pulled away and kissed me on my forehead. He tucked a piece of hair behind my ear and ran his hand through it. There was suddenly the sound of scratching feet on the flo0r. I looked in that direction and saw a dog. I held tightly onto Bruno.

Me: "he isn't a... You know, is he?"

He laughed at my question and shook his head.

Bruno: "I don't think that's possible. His name is Geronimo AKA The G Man!"

He bent down and stroked him. I slowly leaned down and stroked him too. He jumped up and started to lick me.

Bruno: "I think he likes you"

Me: "Bruno... Get him off!"

I asked him in fits of laughter. He laughed too and took him off.

Bruno: "C'mon G. Lets go outside"

Bruno took G outside and I went into the kitchen to wash off all the dog slobber. I turned around and crashed into Bruno's chest. I pulled back and saw that I had wet his shirt.

Me: "I didn't hear you come in."

Bruno: "You better get used to it because its gonna happen a lot. I'm everywhere."

Me: "everywhere?"

Bruno: "Everywhere..."

He repeated and stepped closer to me.

Me: "even there when I'm in the shower?"

Bruno: "Oh... I'll be there."

He licked his lips and looked me up and down.

Bruno: "wouldnt miss it for a thing..."