Chapter 24

Zayn was a nervous wreck after the funeral, he hated the fact that Louis was going to try to take his kids away from him.

Liam did not know what to do, he can only do so much and he had a lot of practices lately, he hated to leave Zayn in that state but he had too....

It was time for them to get back into routine.... Well, try to...

Zayn woke up to the sound of his alarm clock going off, he groans and hits the snooze button, he was up already 4 times that morning due to morning sickness.

He pushed his head deeper into the pillow, hoping that he could go back to sleep.

He hears shuffling around and then a hand rubbing his back, he turned his head, he opened his eyes slightly to see it was Liam," Zayn, baby, I'm going for practice, i'll drop Connor off at school and i'll drop off the twins and Asher at the daycare, you get yourself to work and no buts about it."

Zayn sighed and got out of bed, he gave Liam a kiss and then he went to the bathroom to get ready.

Zayn had to go to the office, he has been out for two weeks and the company has gone downhill a bit since he left, people need his opinion on arts.

Zayn fixed the collar of his shirt and grabbed his bag with his stuff for drawings, paper work for the company, and some other things.

Zayn went out the door and got into Liam's black spider Ferrari because Liam had to have the Suburban to travel the kids so, they did a switch for the day.

Zayn drove to the office and went in, he was met with a few sad faces but mostly smiles. Which helped Zayn a bit to see some people put everything that happened behind them...

Zayn went up to the office and saw Luke was at his desk putting a pile of papers on the desk, Luke looked up,"Hey, Zayn, it's good to have you back."

Zayn gave a small smile,"Thanks Luke, so what's the stuff that needs to be done today?"

"A few papers, a few guys got a few questions for you and then you can keep on with your projects." Luke said, smiling as he grabs Zayn's stuff for him, to put it in the closet.

Zayn nods and sits in his chair and started to the papers, the faster this would go the faster he can start his projects again.

A few hours later it was getting late so Zayn decided to go home.....

He had no idea what was in store for him!

----