Chapter 15

Liam stopped walking and looked at Zayn," Babe what's wrong??"

"Papa?" William asked scared and confused.

"Louis " Zayn says very angrily, Louis was holding Niall's hand, thats who it was going out with.

"How do you know him?" Liam whispered into Zayn's ear obviously not hearing what William had said.

"That is the other father of My kids!" Zayn said angrily as he moved William away from him.

"You have kids?" Niall asked confused.

"No." Louis defended himself

"Oh don't play that shit" Zayn said pulling Connor back who was trying to get closer.

"So who is telling the truth here?" Niall asked really confused

"I wouldn't lie to you babe and you know that" Louis said in a sweet innocent voice to Niall.

"ok then...Louis who did you date when you were 16 up until 23 ?" I ask crossing my arms

"I didn't date anybody then" he said "oh really Zayn" said pulling out his phone, He went onto into his photos and went through and there were even some with William was born and louis holding him, plus many more of the other kids and him.

Zayn walk up to him and Niall and pass the phone to Niall who gasped as he looked through them

"You lying bitch" Niall said moving away from him.

"WHY DO YOU HAVE TO RUIN EVERYTHING" Louis screamed at zayn, he brought his hand up and slapped him.

"DON'T TOUCH MY DADDY, YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT TO. YOU LEFT ME AND MY BROTHERS BECAUSE YOU ARE A BITCH" William screamed at him.

Niall came over picked up William and comforted him since he was crying.

"DON'T TALK TO ME LIKE THAT" Louis screamed at him.

"Don't you fucking dare say that to my son ever again, all you are is a selfish bitch" Zayn said and walked back over to his kids, Liam, and Niall.

"Get out of here, get your butt out of my house, get rid of all your things oh and the marriage is off" Niall spat passing me William before showing him the way out.

Niall came over and hugged Zayn," i'm sorry about that Zayn, I never knew and if I known I would confront him."

"Thanks Niall, you're a great friend." Zayn says hugging back

"Now let's play a game of football!!" Liam says to get their minds off what just happened.

Everyone nods and they started a game.

-----