Chapter 13

~After Hospital visit~

Zayn carried a sleeping Connor, while William walked beside Liam who is, aww, he was actually talking to his idol.

Connor most definitely had a black eye, but also a fractured arm, so it's in a red cast for a few weeks, they were sent home with some pain killers... Zayn really needed to ask william what happened to Connor today.

They got in the car and made their way home, as they were making their way home, William looked at the two men, he was really wondering why Liam was with them

"Daddy?"

"Yes, William?"

"Why is Liam with us? Can you tell me now?"

Zayn was nervous, how will he explain this, they are not exact dating.. They were getting closer, but....

"I'm your daddy's boyfriend." Liam says smiling and grabbing Zayn's hand.

Zayn looked at him in shock, did he just say boyfriend?

"Really?!" William asked in shock.

"Yeah, we just started to date, we just didn't know how to explain it." Liam smiles at Zayn, he whispers,"Only if you want to be my boyfriend."

Zayn nods,"Yeah of course."

" Yay!! my daddy has a boyfriend, who is Liam!" William was happy for them.

Zayn pulls up into the driveway to see his mom car was there also Harrys car, he must have brought the twins home.

Everyone get out and went towards the door and Zayn walks in," Hey, we are home!"

"In here Zayn." Harry said

Zayn walks into the living room with Liam, now or never to introduce Liam to the other kids.

----