Chapter 10

In the Malik house, it was a normal day, Zayn getting himself ready and the kids also, then they head down for breakfast and by 7:30 he was on the road to drop kids off at daycare and school.

After that was done, he headed towards his office alone, Zayn's mother was in town so she was taking care of Asher for the day.

Zayn got up to his office and had to do some paper work this morning to make sure that every one was in order for his big show case of his colleagues arts and his own in America.

Zayn was very concentrated on his work when a knock on his door made him jump, he looked up to see that Luke was standing at the door.

"What do you need Luke? Do you see i'm very busy?" Zayn said a bit aggravated.

"I know Sir, but Linsey called up saying that there was a Mr. Payne down stairs insisting to see you, no question about it, he also had big body guards and paps were outside when he came in." Luke looked down, scared of what he will do.

Zayn looked at Luke in shock, did he say Payne?? Was it Liam? It sounds like it, what the hell was he doing here.

Zayn cleared his throat,"Thanks Luke, tell Linsey that i'll be down in a few minutes, I just need to finish this paper."

Luke nods and leaves Zayn alone, Zayn quickly filled out the last paper in one out of 10 stacks of papers.

Zayn got up and went out of his office and went to the lift.

He went down, he rubbed his sweaty palms together, why was Liam here? Was something wrong??

Zayn got to the lobby and went around the corner to see Liam sitting in a chair, leg shaking looking nervous and worried.

"Liam?" Zayn said as he got closer.

Liam looks up and smiles wide, jumping up and hug Zayn," Oh Zee."

Zayn pulled back and looked at Liam in worry," What's wrong??"

"I thought you were dead, yesterday there was a accident on the road not far from your hotel and it was a car like yours and the news said the people in the car were dead;I thought it was you!! I was so worried, I called your phone many times but you never answered any of my texts or calls." Liam lays with tears in his eyes.

"Oh my god! I'm so sorry Liam, I had my phone on vibrate yesterday and when I got home I was so tired I fell asleep right away and still never had a chance to check it." Zayn pulls liam into his arms.

He felt bad, he knew he should of not have put his phone on vibrate; he felt so bad that the man he liked was so worried and came all the way here just to see if it was true.

But Zayn was confused. Why would a man that he just had a first date a few days ago, care that much about him that much; but it kinda warmed his heart knowing someone liked him since He left Zayn.

Liam sniffled and pulled back and Zayn smiled lightly," Liam, would you like to come and be with me for the day to get your mind off that?"

Liam nods,"That would be perfect."

Zayn looks up to see the paps were taking pictures like crazy, this was going to be in the tabloids in the morning, Zayn Malik and Liam Payne, what is going on.... Etc.

Zayn showed the way to the lift, Liam nods, he looked back and told the Bodyguards to go, he would be fine with Zayn.

The bodyguards nod and leave. Liam looks at Zayn," Let's go to your office shall we?"

"We shall." Zayn said smiling as Liam grabbed his hand, and they were out of sight of the paps.

A shitty day turned out to be a good day.

_______________________
A/N: Hey Guys

Sorry I have not been on as much, my mom took the internet off.... I been not been having such good grades this semester... So she turned it off till December (when i finish my semester)

I've been taking my internet from my phone and my grandmas house for now (where I am now) so I've been trying to be able to update but i been busy with studies....

So, sorry for the long waits.....

But how do you like the chapter??

Leave a comment below :D
i love comments and it makes me happy.
Or
simply vote, that makes me smile too

You guys are the best!!

-R

P.S. If your wondering what the kids look like, i put a picture in the multi media