Chapter 5

The Maliks walked into the Stadium, they went down a long hallway which lead them to a big open glass box that was over the rest of the opened seats (A/N: idk what they are called, but you know those private boxes that you can have close to the top of the stadium, they have it in hockey, i believe they have it too?) which lead to the freshly cut field where both teams were warming up.

Zayn went and sat down in one of the comfy chairs and sighed, it was really comfy, it felt nice to sink in with the sore back he had. Zayn watched William and Connor go around the room kicking a small soccer ball they had in the room.

All the sudden, Zayn felt something come in contact with his face, he crunched his face in pain and then opened his eyes, to see the soccer ball sitting right in his lap, he looked up to see the two boys looking down," Alright who kicked the ball that high? I told you boys to keep it at ankle level."

William looked at Connor who was scared, knowing he done it, William knew he should take the blame, it was by accident of course. "I did it daddy, i accidentally kicked it too hard."

Zayn looked at William in shock, he never really does anything bad," William are you telling the truth?"

"yes daddy it's the tr-" William started to say but then got caught off by Connor.

" No daddy, I did it, I kicked harder thinking it was fun, but instead I hit you" Connor said getting closer, knowing his daddy might spank him.

Zayn sighed, "Well thank you for telling me the truth Connor, your going to have a 5 minute time out and 5 spanks to learn to make sure you listen to daddy and William your not off the hook, you lied to daddy, so your getting 5 spanks and that's it."

"Sorry Daddy." They both said in union and went to their daddy for their punishment. After their Punishment was done, all three of the Maliks sat in their seats, Asher was asleep in his car seat and watched the game.

When the game was done, the boys were very happy, they watched both their favourite players do the amazing kicks into the goal, which made them with 68- 66

Now Zayn, William, Connor and Asher were headed downstairs to where the locker room and meeting room was to meet their favourite team, especially their favourite players, Liam Payne and Niall Horan.

_________________

A/N: Hey Guys!

Sorry this one is really short! But I want to build suspense to meeting Liam!

Liam Will Appear in the Next Chapter FOR SURE!!

The Next Chapter will be Long! I Promise!!!

Till next time!

ISYM <3

-RR