Chapter 17: Before and Now (Logan's POV)

*Day Before Battle*

"Good morning darling" I hear the voice of my beautiful mate of whom is now completely mine. Last night I marked her and now I have a bond with her.  

"Good morning" I say look at her. Her hair is messy but shining and her eyes twinkle. She is stunning.

"The maid came in to tell you that at 11 o'clock there will be a meeting in the throne room " Julia tells me. I look at the clock beside our bed. 9:36am

"Alright lets get some breakfast shall we?" I asks. She nods. We get dressed and walk to the dinning room. When we get there is quiet which was unusually for normally they are arguing about what to do next. Ever since Princess Caroline disappeared last week everyone keeps saying they have a better idea to find her but not today. You could hear a pin drop as I feel everyones eyes on us. Skylar suddenly stands up and storms out muttering something under her breath. 

"Good morning?" I say carefully

"Good morning Alpha Logan" Raven is the only one to respond "Would Luna Julia be....." He drifts off looking at the mark on Julia's shoulder.

"Yes" I say proudly looking over to her as she blushes  "Julia is my complete mate" 

"Congrates" Josh says though he sounds uninterested. He was eating a piece of toast and he seem to think it was the most important thing he ever seen.

"I wonder how Fang and Scar are doing" Mia suddenly says  "We haven't heard from them since they went" Who cares about them, they could be dead for all I care.

"They'll be fine" John my belta insures. Right Fang is his daughter. I wonder if he actually cares about her? Probably not. As soon as I finish breakfast and Julia had finished hers we went back to our room. All to soon I had to go to the meeting. The same maid came and took me to the throne room not once saying anything.

"Your Highnesses" I bow as I walk into the throne room.

"Alpha Logan please sit down" The king tells me. Once everyone shows up Head Alpha Brad stands

"I am afraid we haven't been completely honest with all of you" He starts looking around at all of us "But it was importent that as little people as needed knew at the time. Tomorrow we attack but only when we get a signal" He looks to Raven to continue. Why would Raven continue he is a vampire? Why is he even here?

"As you all know Scar and Fang left to spy almost two weeks ago" Everyone nods looking at him "Well actually only Scar was going to spy and Fang was going to get caught" Everyone looks at him in shock. No wonder we hadn't heard anything

"We did this for we have reason to believe that Alastor's powers won't work on her" Skylar speaks now "Tomorrow her death and Scar's will be public but before they kill her we will attack. We also have reason to believe that Princess Caroline will be there to" 

"Fang will brake her chains by shifting into her wolf and that will be our que to charge into battle" Josh calls out "Fang will be fighting Alastor unless the princess is there. Then she shall take the princess back and come back to battle to help us win" 

"How does she know the Princess is at Alastor's castle?" Blake asks 

"She doesn't but she does know that if something comes up that is more importent the Alastor's death, ,which the Princess's safety is, she will do what is necessary"  King Thomas answers 

"Does everyone understand" Alpha Brad asks. He is answered by a choruses of "Yes Sir's" 

"We leave at 7:30am sharp" Mia yells as people start to leave the room. As I walk out of the throne I am attacked by my mate