Chapter 3: My New Life

I wish I could say things got better over the years but for the most part it didn't. My father had remarried to Liza James who had a daughter called Julia at age 13 and a son called Blaze at age 14. My father tried to pretended I didn't live with them. I wasn't allowed to eat with them or be seen with them in public, all I felt from that family was neglect They tried to keep me out of the house so they let me do what ever activates I wanted and I even got an allowance though I didn't spent for the most part just saved it. They didn't even notice if I left the house at night. After the first year I made a friend called Skylar. She was the next witch of the pack. (Every pack has one witch or wizard who helps protect the pack.)

Skylar soon learned my secret for she was the Pack's witch-in-training. The Pack that now was mine was called the Pine Pack the biggest pack other then the Royal Pack. When I went to high school is where it got the worst. Julia tried to make my life hell and though she wasn't good at it the bullying made it harder and harder to even like school any more. Thats is were I stop on the alpha-to-be Logan's birthday when I was only 15. That was the day where everything went wrong.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Beep, beep,beep,beep!

I Lazily turned of my alarm clock that read 6:00am

"I hate waking up early" I groan to myself. I got up and headed to the bathroom with my school uniform in hand. I got in the shower, washed my head, body and teeth and turned off the water. I looked at my school uniform, I was the only girl in the school that wore the boys uniform. I don't like skirts and I absolutely hate the short ones the school had so I wore a boys uniform. I put it on and put on my tie. Once I was done I went to the kitchen though the secret passage that is in my room.

"Good morning!" Mary called to me " Would you like some blueberry muffins?" Mary and Lucy the cook are like family to me. They make sure I eat and they take care of me when I am sick. It took my awhile to get used to it here but they helped every step of the way.

"Yes please" I said with an adorable smile

"Go ahead" she said

"YAY!!!" I scream as I take three

"Oi" said Lucy smiling cheerfully " Two only!"

"One is for Skylar" I reply laughing as I give her a hug

"Fine" Lucy huffed " You better get going or you'll miss the bus" I turn to the clock and see that it is already 8:00am. The bus comes in four minutes!

" Bye!" I yell as I run out the back door. I finally got to the bus stop just as the bus arrived

" I thought you were going to be late again" Skylar snickered as we walked on

"So you don't want a muffin? That okay I'll just eat it" I reply evilly.

"Give me it" she yelled, I laughed and give it to her as the bus starts up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I hate math" Skylar complained as we walk down the hallway of our school. If I was with Skylar I wouldn't normally get picked one because you are soppose to respect the witch and witch to be of your pack

"Come on lets get lunch" I said, Skylar nodded and we headed to the cafeteria I picked up three pizza slices while Skylar got a caesar salad

"Need anymore fatty" Julia snickered as we were paying. She had an apple and that was it on her plate

"You know what I do thanks for reminding me, can I have a slice of cheesecake please" I reply honestly and walk off to a bench with Skylar

"So I heard that Logan birthday today and because I am being forced to go you're coming to" Skylar told me

"Ugh" I groan " I'll have to dress up, won't I"

"Yep" Skylar said "Also he is suppose to find his mate. That's what my mother says anyway" Logan is the future Alpha and everyone is waiting for him to find his mate so he can take over the pack and knowing Skylar's mum is magic he will be finding her tonight.

"Maybe we should dress up, you know just in case" Plasma said hopefully

"Alright I'll try to look nice" I sigh

"Alright!" Skylar said while punching her fist in the air while Plasma yelled in my head "YAY!!!!"

"You are evil" I say to both of them as Sky drags me to a table.

~~~~~~~~~~

I know this was short...sorry. I hope you liked it though so please vote and comment

-Lily ;)