Chapter 2: My Father

"Miss Rouge your father is here" Mr. Todds my lawyer said "Does he know why he is here?"  Mr. Todds has been very supportive of my family for a while and he knows of the situation with my father.

"No he doesn't" I say quietly "I will go tell him" I walk outside and see him for the first time in 4 years. He looks just as he did. The same brown hair and blue eyes. He is as tall as I remember. I was only seven when he left and broke my mother's heart. He looks kind and caring if you don't know him. From what I remember he was but now he has a scowl on his face that screamed 'I don't want to be here' 

"This better be importent" I hear him mutter and then turn to me in surprise " Ah Liliafang...where's your mother?" He looks behind me as though she would be there. 

"Father I would have told you what happend but you have been out of contact with me since you broke Mother's heart that night so I had no way of telling you of her condition." I say coldly. His eyes could over with guilt as he remembers that night years ago. 

~~~~~~~~

Late nights had been very common in the Rouge house since Mr.Rouge left for a business trip. That was until Liliafang's mother was granted permission to visit him in the capital of Lupus Albus.

"Mummy why isn't daddy home yet?" seven year old me said

"I don't know hon" my mother replied "Maybe he had to work late"

"Why? Doesn't he want to see you?" I question "Does he not want to see me?"

"Of course he wants to see you sweetie he loves you" My mother comforts. We both hear someone open the

"Oh honey we were just wondering where you where...." my mum trailed of as she notice a woman stand with my father. The woman is staring at us in confusion.

"Cathrine" My father says looking confused "What are you doing here"

"Alpha Marco said that mummy and I could come and see you" I say smiling. I turned to the pretty lady by daddy's side "Who's your friend daddy?"

"Yes John who is your friend?" My mother says quietly

"Cathrine this is my mate Liza" He says coldly. That doesn't make sense, Mummy is his mate 

"What!" My mother cries thinking the same thingI'm your mate!"

"Yeah right" My father snorts "We both know I am not yours" 

John" Liza says "You didn't tell me you had a family" I look up at her. She is beautiful but even close to as beautiful as my mum. My mum's came from within while Liza's came with what she looked like. I turn to my mother yelling at my father with him yelling back. It is too loud I don't like it.

"Stop!" I yell "Stop please" They all turn to me in shock at how loud my voice was. I have never been good with talking but I suppose it too much to be quiet this time 

"Mummy and Daddy are suppose to love each other" I sob looking at them "But daddy hurt mummy" I curl up in a ball on the floor their yelling echoing in my head. The moment I was quiet again the yelling started again. 

"You heard her stop" My father says harshly. I stood up thinking about what daddy said. If this lady Liza was his mate he told mummy she was his mate.

"You lied to Mummy to get her to love you" I say "Thats not fair! You love her!"

"No I don't!" He yells at me making my mother cry even more and making me jump. Daddy never yelled at me before