Chapter 14: The Pain

We moved silently through the forest quickly crossing the border with no one seeing us. It help thats we were in black but thats beside the point. This wasn't normal spying this was undercover spying. The plan was we would get there and sneak into the cells and say we were prisoners. Then when no one was looking we would look for what was necessary .

"We're here"  Scar whispers to me. A shiver ran down my back as I looked up at the dark castle. I remember coming a few years ago before Alastor had power.

"It used to be beautiful" I whispered back to him "Then he came" I feel Scar looking at my back but I don't have time to explain to him how I know about the castle.

"The Cellar is this way" I say as I start to say remembering the old ruler telling me that she would put insane vampires there. I start walking over with Scar following me. Suddenly a light hit my eye and I see vampires

"Get her!" I hear someone scream just as run of in the opposite  direction of Scar. Hopeful they will just go after me. The vampires start to run after me and I know that I will never be able to out run them if I am in human form

"Fang you have to let me out!" Plasma screamed in my head as I dodge trees and rock. In her panic Plasma must have gone into fight or flight instinct. She's forgotten the plan 

"I can't" I yell at her as I jumped over a rock 

"Why Not!" She cries as I start to slow down

"We have to stick to the plan" I whisper as I ran into a dead end. I turn around only to see vampires surrounding me. The push me back into I am hitting the rock wall behind me.

"Night night Girly" One of them says as they come up to me. I feel a sharp pain in my neck then everything fades to darkness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The pain wakes me up as I let out a scream. It echoes around the room meaning I am in an inclosed space, most likely the celler.

"Ah she's awake go and get Alastor will you" A voice says echoing around whatever room we are in. I hear a "Yes Sir" and the sound of a door being shut. I take a sniff and I smell blood, all of which is my own, and another person. I think I can smell Scar too. Damn I hope he is alright. My hands are chained to the ceiling and my feet to the ground. My next burns and my side aches.

"Oh look at you pretty thing" The voice say "Open your eyes sweetie" My eye lids slowly open. Yes I am defiantly in the Celler. Blood is covering the wall, Most of it old meaning this room is used a lot. All the new blood is mine.

"There you go Sweetie" The voice says which belongs to a young man who is deathly pale with blood covering his hands. I look down and see why. There is a huge wound on my hip and an aching pain in me neck. One of the basterds bite me! Suddenly I feel one of his sticky blood covered hands lift me head to look him in his eyes. They are black which indicates that though he doesn't need to eat but he wants too. Unless he's not a vampire which would just be creepy.

"If only Alastor didn't want you for then I would suck you dry or keep you as a blood slave" He says thoughtfully. Yeah he's a vampire "Maybe when the war is over and if you are still alive sweetie I will get you" I galre him and then I spit on him. He just smiles as he holds my head 

"Grilden stop even if she still alive she will be mine" A cold voice says "For anyone who can survive with a vampire bite will be mine" Alastor. I can never forget his dark voice but it is even worst now.

"Of course Sir, I wasn't thinking Sir" Grilden says dropping my head and turning to his ruler.

"Oh look at you aren't you afraid?" Alastor says stepping out of the shadows. I look him in the eye knowing that that will answer his question "Oh not scared, Well let me tell you something. You should be"