Chapter Fifteen

Chapter Fifteen

Louis' POV

Harry is the first person, other than family, that I had said that to. And seeing the way he played with the twins, and him sticking up for me like he does... I think Harry could be the one. 

Harry was still asleep and I was sitting in the bed, awkwardly. I needed to get home, but for some reason I couldn't get myself to leave. 

I took this time to admire him. The sheet was laying over his torso. I never actually paid attention to how many tattoos he had. They were all over his arms and chest, but the weird thing is... None of them flowed together. I'd never liked tattoos, but there was something about Harry's that captivated me. His swept across his face, making him look breathtaking.

At an instant, Harry's soft face turned into an angry expression. He started to stir in his sleep.

"Harry?" I whispered.

I gently shook him until he was awake. He sat straight up. His breathing was heavy and a bead of sweat rolled down his forehead.

"You okay, Ha-"

I was cut off by him wrapping his arms around me. He nuzzled his head in the crook of my neck. He cried into my neck. 

"It's gonna be okay, Haz." I said softly.

I felt him shake his head, "You don't know that," He whispered.

"Do you want to talk about it?"

"No, forget this... This never happened." His voice got heavy.

He stood up and slipped on his boxers that were on the floor. He stormed out of the room.

"Harry, wait!" I called out. 

I got out of bed and put on a pair of his sweatpants and quickly walked out of his room. I walked down the hall towards the living room; no Harry. I walked to the kitchen; no Harry. As I looked for him, the images of the room at the end of the hall came to mind. I walked back down the hall and knocked on the door. 

Harry's POV

"Harry, please open the door." Louis' voice filled the room.

I stayed silent. 

"I just want to talk about what happened." 

"Maybe I don't want you to know!" I shouted through tears.

"Okay, well.. Can you at least come out?" 

"No, Louis.. I won't."

"Fine. I'm leaving." 

I heard him walk down the hall. It was a few minutes before I heard footsteps again. After I heard the front door slam, I started crying. I just let him go... He just walked out on me. It wasn't my fault that my mind had to make everything about him. It's not my fault that I had to do what I did... No one could know about my obsession. No one. Not even his sister. 

I chased her down the street. She ran and kept running. She ran until she couldn't run anymore. Dead end. She tripped and fell. I watched her turn around under the dim street light. I pulled out my pocket knife and hovered over her. Though, she wasn't looking at me.. She was looking down the alley. With my eyes closed, I plunged the knife into her chest, two, three, four times. When I opened my eyes, it wasn't her who I'd killed. I was standing over Louis' body. 

Louis' POV

Why couldn't he just tell me what happened? It was a nightmare.. So what, everyone has them. 

As I walked home, I thought of the different things it could've been. I thought about what I was going to do.. Would he stay mad at me? Would he be in my room when I get there? Who knows with him? 'Cause I sure as hell don't. If he doesn't come around, I'll have no one.. Niall absolutely hates me, I'm sure of it. I haven't talked to him since he found out Harry and I were together. It's like my world has turned into a whirlpool... I have no clue what's going to happen next, and I can't stand it anymore. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey Anchors! I'm sorry it took me forever to update this story! I've been a little overwhelmed with stories.. Haha, anyways.. What do you think's gonna happen? I want some feedback, seriously!!!! Please keep reading, vote, and comment! Thanks! Love you all!

~Liz(: