Chapter Ten

Chapter Ten

Harry's POV

As Louis was sleeping, I watched him. I couldn't help it. I was captivated by him. Louis was seriously like my Kryponite. 

I have no friends because I never stay in one place long enough. Sure, some people would find my hobbies a bit creepy... but when you see him, you'll understood. 

I've stayed with him twice and both times he's fallen asleep in my arms. You know how long I've been waiting for this? Almost four years...

I just hate that Lottie had to get hurt for him to notice me. If I'd know that... I would've killed her earlier. 

I honestly had no clue that Louis was going to be at the cafe. He had said that he was going to say with Niall. He wasn't supposed to see that. But if he hadn't we wouldn't be laying here together. Louis wouldn't be curled up next to me... We wouldn't have even met. 

Louis started to stir in his sleep. His breathing became faster and before I knew it, he was awake and crying. 

"Shh," I whispered, "It was just a nightmare, Lou."

He positioned himself so that his head laid on my chest and he arm laid next to it. 

"It's okay, Louis." I whispered into his feathered hair. 

*************************************

I woke up to a thud. I quickly sat up and saw Louis hopping on one leg and holding the other. His face screamed pain. 

"What happened?"

"I'm alright," He said.

"I didn't ask that, I asked what happened." I said sternly.

"I was trying to, uh... I was going to.."

"Spit it out,"

"Okay... I was going to try and take your shirt so I could sleep in it." He admitted. 

"How'd you get hurt then?"

"I hit my knee on the corner of the bed,"

I tried to contain my laughter.

"Don't laugh at me." Louis pouted. 

"I'm not laughing,"

"So can I have your shirt?"

I picked it up off the floor and tossed it to him.

He smiled, "Thanks," 

He took off the shirt he was wearing and replaced it with mine. He crawled back into bed and looked at me. 

"What?"

"I was just wondering why you chose me."

I smiled. "You will never understand."

"You could help me understand." 

"How could I do that?"

"You could tell me why you have a room full of pictures of me, or why you've followed me."

"Louis, I can't tell you that."

"Why not?"

"Because."

"That's not a reason."

"Sure it is."

"No, it's not." He said, getting upset.

"Louis, come on.. You're being ridiculous,"

"Tell me, or I'm leaving." He said, standing up. 

"It's three o'clock in the morning, and if you haven't noticed... This is your house."

The anger in his face dropped, "Shit," I heard him whisper.

"I'll leave, if that's what you want." I sat up.

"No, I want you to show me the room." 

"Why are you so eager?"

"Because I want to know why! That's the only damn thing I want!" He shouted.

"Please keep your voice down."

"No, Harry! Tell me why!" 

I stood up and began picking up my things. 

"Where do you think you're going?" He asked.

"Home." I barely said.

"You're just gonna walk away?"

I didn't say anything as I slipped on my shoes. I noticed the light in the hallway turn on.

I swung open Louis' bedroom door and stormed out of the room. I passed his mum, wearing her robe, on the way out.

"Fine! I never want to see you again!" Louis shouted as I stormed out of the house.

Louis' POV

I was beyond pissed off right now. You would think that he'd have the decency to tell why he's stalking me, you know? 

My mum appeared in my doorway.

"Is everything okay, Louis?"

"Do you think everything's okay, Mum?" I slumped down on my bed. 

"What happened?"

"I don't even know." I lied. 

"Well, go back to sleep and we can talk in the morning, yeah?"

I nodded, "Yeah."

She kissed the top of my head and walked out of my room, closing the door behind her.

What was that? Did he really think he could walk away and not tell me anything? Maybe this was his plan... to get me to think and worry about him. Well, Harry... you're out of luck... because of right now, don't give shit.