Chapter Seven

Chapter Seven

Louis' POV

When I woke up, I had this weird feeling in my stomach. I woke up in a bed that wasn't mine. I turned my head to see a sleeping Harry. I was wearing absolutely nothing... What the hell?  I got up, got dressed, and walked to the bathroom. I looked in the mirror and I saw about three light purple bruises on my neck. I brought my hand to my neck and rubbed the tender places. Did we... No, we couldn't have... Could we? He killed your sister, Louis... You can't have sex with the person who murdered your sister.. It's just not right. I searched my thoughts to find anything about last night. Wait, I remember him kissing my neck, then he carried me to the bed, we made out, and then everything else was a blur. 

I decided to look around his flat. I searched for anything that could lead to why he killed Lottie. She found something that she didn't need to, so I got rid of her... Harry's words replayed in my head. 

I looked through every room... trying to be as quiet as possible. At the end of the hallway, there was a door, a suspicious looking door. There was a dim glow coming under the door. I slowly opened the door. 

I was absolutely horrified by the sight in the room. All four walls were covered, from floor to ceiling, with pictures of me.

"What the fuck?" I whispered.

I walked further into the room. My mouth agape, I gazed at the pictures.

The pictures were from a huge time range. Some as far back as freshman year and some as recent as last week.

In the center of the room was a desk. The only thing on the desk was a binder. I flipped through the binder... It was like a journal, a journal all about me. Most of the entries just say what I did, everything. There was one for every day. I read one of the pages.

September 17, 2012

Louis hung out with Niall all day. They studied at the cafe after school. Then they went back to Louis' place after. I hate seeing Louis with that prick. Louis is mine and nobody is getting in the way of that.

I quickly shut the binder, not wanting to see what else was written. My head was spinning... How could he do this? I barely even know him... so how could he know so much about me?

I ran out of the room and out of the flat. I fumbled through my pocket, looking for my phone. I got it out and quickly called Niall. No answer. I couldn't hold in the tears any longer. I cried as I ran away from the horror I'd just encountered. I tried calling Niall again... No answer. 

"Niall, answer the damn phone!" I shouted.

Why isn't he answering? The one time I need him, he's not there. 

After calling Niall two more times, he finally answered. 

"Niall, thank god you answered!" I shouted. 

"Louis, what's wrong? Why are you screaming?" Niall sounded like he just woke up.

"Where are you?" I was still running.

"I'm in my bed, where in the bloody hell do you think I'm at?" 

"I need your help..."

"What is it?"

"Can you meet me in the park? And please make it fast." 

"Lou, you're scaring me... Are you alright?" 

"I'll explain later... just get here as soon as possible." 

"Okay," I could hear the concern in his voice.

***********************************

It took Niall about ten minutes to get to the park. I sat under one of the trees and tried to catch my breath. I was pouring sweat and I knew I looked like a mess. 

I heard heavy footsteps walking towards me. My entire body felt paralyzed... Did Harry follow me here? He couldn't have... He was asleep.

"Louis?" Niall wrapped his arms around my neck.

"Niall," I cried into the nape of his neck.

"Where have been? You look like you've ran a marathon,"

"I feel like it,"

"Where'd you go last night?"

"Harry, he took me home..." I cried.

"Harry?"

"That's his name," I explained.

"You went to his house?"

"It's a flat, but yes.."

"Why?"

"Can I go home? I'm freaking out. I'm cold. I'm starving... And I figured out why he did it,"

"Mine or yours?"

"Yours... I don't think I could handle being at home right now."

******************************************

Harry's POV

Louis is gone.

When did he leave?

Why did he leave?

I got up, out of bed, and walked down the hall. My "Louis" room's door was open. What the hell? I walked into the room. I walked to my desk. My notebook was shut. Was Louis in here?

"Shit!" I ran out of the room and walked to my bedroom.

I threw on a pair of black skinny jeans and a black V-neck shirt. I slipped on a pair of black Converse and ran out of the room. I grabbed my keys and ran to my car.

I had to find Louis and when I do... He's gonna pay.