Bring it ON

Hi everyone,

Sorry for the delay we have moved and our connection only we back up today!! but i have a couple of chapters ready... this one is a shortish one but its a lead up to the next couple! and then the sequal!!

Thanks so much for all your support and your comments i absolutatly LOVE them!!!!

Hope you enjoy.

********************

Levi wrapped his hand around mine and smiled at me lovingly, kissing me gently pressed his forhead to mine. "You don't know how happy I am right now" he said exhaling heavily.

My heartbeat raced due to proximity of our bodies. "I think I do" I chuckled.

"Come on we need to check on your uncle by the way how old is he?" I said looking at him quickly. Levi frowned with a scowl on his lips.

"Whats wrong??" I said quickly.

He shook his head and sighed. "He's only a few years older then Nate" crunching his forehead up.

"Whats wrong?" I said looking at him concerned.

"It's nothing don't worry about it"

I placed a hand on his cheek, marvelling at his strong jaw line. "Levi, tell me" I whispered.

He growled and looked at me apologetically. "I can smell him on you, and its making my wolf angry" he said with a guilty look.

I rolled my eyes. And laughed. "You have nothing to worry about" I said looking at him. He tilted his head to the side looking at me.

There's more to this I thought to myself. Looking at him I gave him a questioning look. "There's more to this isn't there?" I asked.

As he was about to reply Nate yelled out to us. "Oi love birds get out here".

Turning to Levi I mouthed. "Fill me in later" I said kissing him gently.

He nodded lacing his hand into mine leading us out of the room.

Walking into the room that held Iverson I noted had been tied up and was still knocked out.

Looking to the right Van had Rose in his arms whispering to her. She was crying looking at all the blood. Looking at Van I mouthed. "is she ok" he nodded.

I felt the bile rising in my throat as I looked at the guard that had his throat ripped out. My already frayed nerves gave way as a felt Levi wrap his arms around me bringing me to his chest.

"Just breath honey" he whispered. "Concentrate on my heart beat" I took a deep breath in and inhaled his scent. His musky scent surrounded me calming me down. Looking up at him I saw him looking down on me with a worried look.

Before he was able to say anything Dante cleared his throat. His body had healed and he had put some clothes on. Looking up at him I saw him staring at me intently. Levi growled and wrapped himself around me pushing me behind him slightly.

Dante chuckled. "Calm down Levi, I'm just curious about our supposed soon to be Luna" he said with a laugh. Levi narrowed his eyes at Dante.

"Why are you even here?" Levi growled.

This time Dante was the one to narrow his eyes at my mate. I felt my wolf growling at this threatening behaviour. She was already attached to Levi, and Levi was soon to be alpha, that demanded respect. A growl ripped out of my lips as I attempted to push past Levi towards Dante.

Dante raised an eyebrow at me and grinned at me. "You have yourself a fine mate here young nephew" he said with a wolfish grin as his eyes glazed over sniffing the air.