Blue Ballz

Hey lovely readers!

Thanks for reading this new chapter!!

Hope you enjoy!!

PS - Everything happens for a reason!!

*%*%*%*%*%*%*%*%*

Watching Levi take off his shirt was like feeding a diabetic a donut... it was downright sinful. Seeing him standing in his low slung jeans made my mouth opened slightly at how absolutely perfect he was. His broad golden shoulders rippled in the dim light. His taught v shape stomach cut into smooth hard abs were absolutely lickable. His dirty blond hair was spiked up and his blue eyes were like aqua crystals. He smiled a cheeky smile as his eyes drank in the scene of me sitting on his bed.

He walked over to me with a swagger and kneeled on his bed next to me. Feeling his body weight on the bed it caused my body to slide to his slightly. "You are the hottest chick I have ever had in this bed ever" he said leaning down to kiss me. I frowned. I don't know about any other girls but the thought of other girls being in their boyfriends bed isn't exactly a turn on. I scooted back from him and crossed my leg.

"Totally a kill joy moment" I said rolling my eyes at him.

"It was meant to be a compliment" he said going into kiss me again. I couldn't shake the idea of him having other girls in his room, especially Natalia. "I don't think this is such a good idea anymore" I said looking at him apologetically. He groaned in frustration but nodded his head.

"Hey Player!" I laughed, "I know it must be hard for you since you're not getting any regular action at the moment but I just don't feel right knowing you've had other girls in here". I said standing up.

He looked at me with a dark look. "Yea you're the only one getting any action at the moment" Levi commented in a jealous tone. I looked at him shocked. He seriously didn't just throw that in my face did he? This made the hair on my skin crawl. There were a few things in life that I hated. Liars, thieves and condescending judgment and from the tone of his voice that was totally condescending.

I looked at him and crossed my arms. "That was a quick change of pace, bipolar much?" I said jokily trying to lighten the mood. He stiffened and grabbed his shirt roughly putting it on.

"Whats wrong Levi?" I said taking a step towards him.

"I thought, I could handle all of this!" he growled. "I thought I could be the man you wanted and be patient and understanding but I can't. I HATE sharing, I HATE knowing you spent the week with HIM, I HATE hearing every other f*ckin male in the school talking about trying to get into your pants INCLUDING my own bloody BROTHER may I add, and I HATE that my own mate doesn't want me to mark her!!" He yelled at me.

I stood there as tears formed in my eyes. I turned my head and wiped them away quickly. Feeling extremely exposed I grabbed the dressing gown I had left on the side table and wrapped it around me. The blue silk smooth on my now sweaty skin. My internal shackles started rising as I wiped the angry tears away.

"Sounds like a whole lot of HATE directed primarily at me" I said in a firm and steady voice. My poker face now on. "I am NOT going to stand here and let you speak to me like I'm one of your whores you have in this bed. Do NOT mistake me for one of your little pack skanks that fall over every single word you mumble." I said walking towards his bedroom door. He crossed his arms and stood in my way blocking the entrance. I narrowed my eyes at him. "You have 2 seconds to move otherwise I swear to the heavens that I will shove my foot so far up your scrotum that you will never be able to have cubs ever"

It must have been the mention of cubs that did it because he moved quick smart. Walking out the door I turned around. "By the way I never told you I wanted you to be anyone else other then yourself."