Vodka is a girls new best friend!

Hey Everyone!!

I know its been a week since my last update and I'm sorry I've been busy at work and my little girl got bitten by a spider! Which in Australia is pretty dangerous so we have had a full on week. I intended on updating over the weekend but we had a wedding! Anyhoo!!

Updates will return to at least every 2nd day, and if we are lucky every day 

Thanks for your ongoing support!! This chapter is just over 2000 words, which is about my average but I working on making them a little larger, and in 2 more chapters is the birthday scene soooo yayyy!

***

We had been in the carpark for the last hour just chilling, actually subconsciously I was staying away from Levi.

Downing half the bottle of Vodka I looked at Mason with what I thought was a pretty convincing smile. He frowned, probably wondering at the sudden change of mood. I crossed my eyes and poked my tongue out at him. He couldn't help but laugh.

"I think I like this side of you" he said with a smile. I saw him put down his beer and pick up a bottle of water. "Just in case I have to fight off any unwanted male attention" he said with a light grin.

Downing another gulp of vodka I hissed at the burning sensation as it slid down my throat. "I doubt it buddy" I said with a scrunched face.

He stepped up and wrapped an arm around my waist. "You have no idea what you do to half of the male population do you" he said gently as he guided me back to the bonfire. We sat down with a group of his friends, they laughed and gossiped like old women talking about their win. Someone had set up a booming iPod dock and was blasting it as loud as it could go.

I sat next to Mason giggling as the vodka started to warm me up. Still wearing his varsity jersey and tights I relaxed into the warm buzz of the alcohol. Looking around I couldnt see Levi. My heart sank thinking about where he could be. He was probably off in a sand dune with Natalia a voice inside said to me. The other voice was screaming at me to go find my mate.

Just as I was about to get up and search for him I heard the music dim. We looked around to see someone had set up a crate and Levi was standing there, he looked drunk and happy. Something inside me felt sick that this was the happiest I had ever seen him. He really seemed unhappy being my mate, all confused and tense. Here he was looking happy in his element.

"Welcome to the first of many winning bon fires" he roared. Everyone cheered and started whistling. Even the light glow of the fire he was gorgeous. Looking around the fire I could see all the girls looking up at him seductively. It was killing me that they had their eyes on him like that. Everyone was looking at him as I scanned the crowd everyone except two pair of eyes were staring at Levi.

Liam was sitting across the bonfire staring at it angrily. He glanced up and caught my eyes. He smiled sadly at me. Well clearly he saw Levi's display I thought as I took a deep breath. I smiled sadly back at him. The other set of eyes that were looking at me was Natalia, she had the dirtiest smug grin on her face. She was at Levi's side as he continued his little victory speech. I zoned out and took another swig of vodka.

"Slow down baby girl, your gonna be sick in the morning" Mason whispered in my ear.

His warm breath was soft against my ear causing goosebumps to curl up my spin. The heat rushed to the pit of my stomach. Standing up suddenly I giggled as I nearly stumbled. No one was paying much attention to me as the were all cheering. The music suddenly started back up and people started laughing and dancing.

"Aghhh I'm hot" I said, as I stood up. Feeling my legs going slightly numb I smiled to myself. This tipsy stuff was actually helping me forget about my cheating, bastard of a mate. I'll show him I thought to myself. I bent over and ripped off my tights, leaving my legs bare. Mason's varsity jersey was thigh high on me. I needed to dance, and I needed to dance now I thought to myself as I saw others dancing around the fire.