Heart, Body and Wolf

Two uploads in one night!!!

Yay me....

Please comment...

And to the right is Dante!! I think he's the best Dante out there!!

I really really hope I dont disappoint you with this chapter... oh well if I do... its only my first story

(@((@(@(@(@(@(@(@(

Looking at the man in front of me I realised why he looked so familiar..... "Who are you?" I whispered. "I'm the one asking the questions" he demanded from me. He sniffed me gently.

"Why do you smell like my nephew?" he said looking at me. That's when it all fell into place.

"Your Ian's younger brother?" I whispered. He looked shocked at the mention of Ian but nodded. I almost cried in relief.

I threw myself into his arms and tried hard not to cry. Taking a deep breath of his scent he smelt so much like Levi that I had to remember it wasn't him. "You have to help me, Iverson kidnapped me from my birthday and has forced me to come here. He has two of my friends hostage upstairs. He said if I dont listen to him then he will kill them" I said frantically.

Dante smiled. "Your Tia? Ian told me about you. He wanted me to come to your birthday but I had to work". He said. "Please you have to help me" I said urgently. Before he was able to say anything a man holding a large gun pointed it to his head. "Move and I will pull this trigger" he growled. I spun around and came face to face with Iverson.

"Tsk tsk tsk Tia, you've mad me angry now..... MOVE" he growled motioning towards a back room. Walking out the door into the dimly lit storage room I heard a number of people shouting and running up from behind us. Turning around I saw 5 men dressed the same as Dante in black suits. Looking at them quickly I heard and felt the air. They all phased into huge black wolves snapping and snarling towards the men who were taking us captive.

Iverson yelled furiously shoving one of his guards in front of him. Before I knew it I was shoved against a wall with a body pressed up against me. Looking up I saw Dante standing in front of me with his back pressed up against my chest. Poking my head around his shoulder I saw a huge fight taking place. The room was in chaos. There were at least 8 of Iversons men holding guns with silencers. Shooting manically at the huge wolves that were zig zaging through the boxes and around items. All I could hear was growling, shouting and ripping.

"Don't look Tia" Dante whispered.

I couldnt tear my eyes away from the horrific scene. There were wolves ripping open throats. Their muzzles covered in blood as their angry bloody growls ripped through the air. I could count at least 5 wolves taking on the men with the guns.

Looking to the right I saw Iverson slip out of a door with one gaurd. "We have to get the girls" I said quickly. Pushing Dante off me I went to make my way to the door. Just as I was about to reach out for the handle I felt a pair of hands on my throat. Growling I threw my knee out in a furious kick. Snapping my foot into his nutz he feel to the ground moaning. "Touch me again and I will kill you" I growled. As I took off into the hall turning around I saw Dante chuckle looking at the man on the ground. "Damm" he said with a grin looking at me in awe. "No wonder I can smell Levi all over you, you are something" he said with a smile.

"Who where those wolves??" I said looking at him.

"They are a sector of The Unspeakable's" he said quickly looking behind us for more guards.

"The royal guard??" I said in shock. "What are you to them??" I asked quickly.

"I'm the Commander and Chief of The Unspeakables" he said with a serious tone. I gasped at the surprise. Levi's Uncle was the highest in command other then the Princess herself.