S[he's] Br[ok]en (George Weasley One Shot)

Broken. 

That explains her. Or at least, that's what I hear. Jasmine Marie Brown. Me, George Weasley, and her broke up 1 month ago. I made the decision to do that.

I didn't want to.

But things are crazy right now and she's in her 7th year at Hogwarts. I send her letters, sending my regrets. But, no reply. Though, I did recieve a letter....but it was not from her. It was from Luna Lovegood. 

Her best friend.....who she also shares a dorm with considering she is a Ravenclaw. 

Dear George,

She refuses to reply. Dearly sorry. She cries herself to sleep at night you know. I can hear the sobs she furiously tries to shush and stop. But she simply cannot do so. 

Her heart is aching and she has red puffy eyes most of the time. You shattered her to pieces when you ended your ever lasting love relationship. You were all she had, besides me. Her parents, they never cared. She thinks you don't care but I believe you do. Oh, and incase you haven't figured this out or you didn't know,

You broke her. 

Sincerely, Luna Lovegood

After that, I cried. I didn't want to believe it but I knew it was true.

You broke her.

That hit me the hardest. Jasmine has cruel parents, and is an only child. Hogwarts was more of home to her than anybody. I will get her back. I will mend her shattered heart. 

******************************

"STUPEFY!" I yell as the spell hits the deatheater. "JASMINE!" "LUNA!" I hear as I'm running down the corridor. I see Jasmine and Luna getting seperated. Jasmine was never good alone, she felt like she was helpless. She wouldn't fight without a loved one by her side. 

She's one of those people who feel better when they know they're not alone in this cold world. I didn't blame her. I feel complete while I'm with her, like I'll never be alone with her around. I see Luna get safely to Neville Longbottom, so I run toward the direction Jasmine was pulled in. "JASMINE!" I yell in desperation to find her.

I hear no reply. I look around for her. I see her laying down on the ground, with bloody wounds, bruises, and scratches all over her. But, she quickly stands up. She looks around in fear, then sees me. I run over to her, then kiss her with all my might. 

"I'm so sorry darling. I still love you so much." I say. "I love you to George." She says smiling, and I grin widely back.

***********************

"Freddie!? Wake up! Please! I beg of you!" I say sobbing over my now dead twins body. I hear somebody yell "NO!" and I hear what sounds like Luna sobbing. I then realize Jasmine isn't next to me sobbing over Fred's body like I know she would be doing right now. I turn around and see Jasmine laying there...........dead. I run over to her in the small distance between us.

"Jasmine.....please don't leave me!" I sob even harder. I look between her and Fred, sobbing even louder. People look at me with sadness and sympathy in her eyes. Seamus, Dean, Neville, and Luna are all standing around Jasmine. Seamus was the one who yelled "no." 

The two most important people in my life left me........forever.

************************

Jasmine's P.O.V.:

"Freddie?" I ask confused. I look down to see me in a white dress that goes to my knees. I'm in a field of yellow flowers and one big tree. "We're dead, Jazzy." Freddie says softly. "Yes, you two are." I then see Dumbledore, who was the one that said that.

"B-but George...." I trail off with tears running down my cheeks. Fred then to, shares a tear. "Mr. Weasley will be okay, in the end. He will be here soon enough." Dumbledore smiles then walks away, leaving Fred and I confused.  Fred holds his hand out in a friendly gesture. I then take a deep breath, and take his hand.

****************************

George's P.O.V.: 5 Years Later

5 years. Without my two favorite in my world. I quickly cross the street not looking both ways, then hear a voice yell "WATCH OUT!" But I'm too late.

**********************

Where am I? I look around to see a field of yellow flowers and a big tree. I take a quick look at myself in this random fancy mirror. Weird. I'm like how I was the year Jasmine and Fred.....died. "Georgie...." I hear his voice say. I smile wide and quickly turn around to see Fred. "Freddie!" I yell and hug him.

"Welcome to the after life, twin brother. Now, I believe there is someone else waiting for you. We've been quite bored without you for a while." He says then turns around standing next to me while grinning. "Jasmine...." I whisper. I run to her, pick her up, spin her around, and kiss her. It all feels like a dream. "Wait....am I dead?" 

Jasmine and Fred look at each other. Jasmine looks at me. "Yes...." She says scared but curious of what my reaction will be. "I finally will be with you forever." I whisper smiling looking in her eyes. Her fear filled eyes suddenly light up and she smiles wide in relief. She jumps in my arms and hugs me while Fred pats my back smiling.

Fred's back. I'm happy again, and

Jasmine's finally okay.