Who Would've Thought (Draco Malfoy One Shot)

I can't believe I'm in love with a Gryffindor. Me, Draco Malfoy, being a 4th year in the Slytherin house, fell for a Gryfinndor who happened to be best friends with the Weasley's, Granger, and Potter.

But, she has me thinking about her all day and night. When she passes me or is in Potions with me, I stare at her. Her long wavy brown hair with her big blue eyes. She's with a Weasley though. Fred Weasley to be exact.

Though, she does glance at me. That gives me hope. I'm 99% sure she doesn't have the mutual feelings for me. But that 1% is what keeps me hanging on. I snap out of my thought as I hear her beautiful laugh. Weasley's arm is around her while her 1 of her best friends, George Weasley exact, is sitting on the other side of her.

The great hall is filled with talking and laughter. But even when everybody is at their loudest and laughing hard, her voice and laugh is the only one I seem to hear. Who would've thought Draco Malfoy would have fallen for Taylor Hampton, who is a proud Gryffindor.

Taylor's P.O.V.:

It's wrong. Completely wrong. But I can't get the Slytherin Prince out of my head. I'm Fred Weasley's girlfriend for crying out loud. I'm taken. I'm a Gryffindor who has fallen for Draco Malfoy.

It's not fair to Fred. He is so sweet to me, and he's a nice guy who deserves the best. His happiness truely matters to me. Hermione is the only one who knows my secret feelings for Draco.

She doesn't like him, but she supports me. She told me the feelings are mutual. I noticed he has a jealous look on his face everything I'm with Fred. He stares at me. I also noticed Fred sneaking glaces at Angelina Johnson sometimes. "Fred, can I talk to you alone?" He nods and we walk outside the great hall.

"Fred, I-I'm just going to come out and say it. You're a great guy with a good heart. But, I love somebody else. I'm sorry. You deserve a girl who can put a smile to your face everyday. I see you look at Angelina. So, I'm breaking up with you." I say in a gentle voice. He half smiles.

"I see the way you look at Malfoy. I despise him but, for you I'll support it. I do kinda fancy Angelina a bit. But you'll always be my best friend. Don't be sorry." He says.

"You're amazing Weasley. I hope you know that." "I know I am. Go get your man." He says. I smile and turn around. I see Draco walking out of the great hall looking around. He spots me and smiles. He walks over to me. "Taylor, I have something to tell you." "I have something to tell you as well." "You first." He says. "No, you." He smirks a bit.

"It may seem odd but I am utterly in love with you Taylor Sarah Hampton. I love the way you goof off with the Ron and Harry. I love the way you smile at the twins when one of your guys pranks happen and everybody laughs. I love the way how you can actually make Hermione giggle while you two are studying. I love the way you don't care about blood status and how you have friends in every house. I just simply love you." He says.

"Draco, you may pick on people, but I love you two. The way you pick on my friends but when you see me, you stop and walk away. The way you stare at me when you think I don't know. I love you two." I say. He smiles then crashes his lips on mine. I wrap my arms around his neck while he wraps his arms around my waist.

"Who would've thought a Gryffindor and a Slytherin would be together." I say then he kisses me again.

In the distance hiding behind a wall watching them is Hermione Granger. Who wouldve thought that she would tell 1 of the very few people she hated to hurry and get her best friend who feels the same. Hermione smiles then walks away knowing she accomplished something that should've been done a while back.