Happily Ever After (Ron Weasley One Shot)

Ron's P.O.V.:

 She's okay...right? Of course Kara is...I hope. She's in the twins care. Her parents are dead. Deatheaters killed them because they disobeyed the order of being deatheaters themselves. 

I run around, shooting spells at every deatheater I see. I mean...Kara is always in the twins care. She lives with them, and they're in charge of her while the battle is going on. Jealousy hit me like a ton of bricks. But, she always called them her 'brothers.'

And she always says she has her eye on someone else. 

*FLASHBACK* 

Her smile is amazing. Breathtaking. Has me saying "Bloody Hell" more than usual. I stare at her in awe. So beautiful. 

"RON!" Kara says to me. I snap out of it and she laughs.

 I snap out of it. "Yes?" I blush. "You zoned out." She said giggling, and I join in. "So, Kara, have you eye on anybody as your date for the Yule Ball?" I ask, hopeful she says me.

She looks down and blushes. "Actually, yes. I believe it's quite obvious, but he hasn't realized it." She then bites her lip, looks up at me, then runs away. 

"Kara!?" I yell confused. Did I do something? I sure hope not!

*********************

*End Of Flashback* 

"George, Fred, Kara!?" I yell looking around while people are shooting spells, laying on the ground dead, and running around me. I don't see those three. I become extremely worried. Where ever Kara is, the twins are. Where ever the twins are, Kara is. They will keep her safe, I said to myself. I made them swear they would protect her while I'm not there to do so myself.

I don't know why, but a sudden memory hit me.

*Flashback* 

"Ha, Fred stop!" Kara yells laughing. Fred is spinning her around with George next to them laughing. Jealously hits me like a ton of bricks. They know how I feel about her, yet they still flirt with her. She's mine.

Them, of all people, surely know that. 

Fred puts Kara down, and she turns around then sees me. She smiles wide, squels my name, then runs over to me hugging me. I laugh, "Nice to see you to Kar!" She then giggles. Oh how I love her giggle.

*End Of Flashback* 

I stop in my tracks as I see three people being held pretty much in hostage. It happens to be the twins and Kara. Two deatheaters are holding George and Fred by the arms, keeping them from Kara. Kara is being held in Bellatrix Lestranges arms with a knife to her throat. Of course Bellatrix would carry a knife on her at all times. 

My heart breaks as I see Kara sobbing with wounds all over her tiny body. I can see Fred & George struggling furiously to get to her. "Let her go." I say with clentched teeth and an very angry voice. "Aw, you want your little brat?" Bellatrix, oh how I hate her.

"Well too bad. I want her to feel pain. Badly." Before Bellatrix can slice her throat, George finally gets the deatheater off of him, and pushes Lestrange down. I grab Kara and run while Fred and George manage to get to safety by yelling "Stupefy" and running in the opposite direction.

  "Don't worry love, I got you now." I say, trying to calm her down as she cries and holds on to me while I'm running. 

************************

Kara's P.O.V.: 5 Years Later 

   After the war, Ron confessed his love to me, and I admitted mine. He proposed 5 years later, while we're 22. I smile in the long mirror, then turned to Hermione, running my hands over my dress.

  "Do I look okay?"  I ask her, biting my lip, turning to look back in the mirror. "You are by far, the most beautiful bride I've seen. His jaw will drop." She says smiling.

  Hermione is my maid of honor, while Ginny and Luna are my bridemaids. Fred & George decided to walk me down the aisle, yes both of them, since they've been the closest thing to family I've had ever since my parents...death. I only hope they don't let me fall. "Okay, I'm ready." I say.

   Hermione smiles, picks up her bouquet, and hands me mine. "Lets go Mrs. Weasley." She says giggling. Fred and George wipe away tears and act dramatic. "Our little girl is growing up on us Georgie!" "I know Freddie!" I roll my eyes. "You're only two years older." They smirk and both link to my arms. 

   I start to walk down the aisle, and I see Ron in a tux, with a huge smile on his face.

  ***********************

   "You may kiss the bride!" Ron quickly grabs me, bends me over, and kisses me while people cheer. We walk down the aisle holding hands as people throw white confetti at us. We're smiling and laughing the whole way. 

       I really did live happily ever after.