Come On Beautiful, Wipe Your Tears Away (Fred Weasley One Shot)

She was absolutly broken. Broken is the only way to describe her.

Not in Fred Weasley's eyes. 

        He's always been protective of the fragile girl he enjoys calling "mine." Yes, Violet Finnigan was in fact Fred Weasley's girlfriend. His girl, his life, his world, his everything, was Violet Finnigan. He was so in love with her and she was so in love with him. But this girl was so broken, so sad, she just wanted the pain to go away. 

      She cut herself. She tried to stop, but she just couldn't. Fred doesn't know, and she plans to keep it that way.  

**************************

     She lays there in the bathroom dizzy. Violet cut her wrists perhaps a little too deep this time. 'I think I may have hit a vain' she thinks in her head. She hears a pounding on the door. Hermione has been hanging out with Violet and Violet made up an excuse to go to the restroom. 'I've been in here for awhile. She must be worried. I just can't respond. I'm too weak.' She thinks in her head.

     The last thing Violet remembers before blacking out is Hermione barging in, screaming, then rushing to her side yelling at her to keep her eyes open. 

Hermione's P.O.V.:

    Violet has been in there for awhile, and it's been awfully quiet. I hope nothing's wrong. I knock on the door. "Vi? You okay?" But I hear no response. I grow worried and I begin to pound on the door. "VI! Answer me! Are you okay!?" Again, no response. My worry over takes me and I barge through the door, surely breaking it. I see Vi on the floor with blood running down her left wrist. 

     She cut herself, and I see older looking scars as well. I begin to scream. I run over next to her. "Vi, keep your eyes open. Please don't close them!" I begin to sob. I drag her to my car I got after finishing my 7th year at Hogwarts. I rush to St. Mungo's. I'm still sobbing hard. "VI! Please respond! Oh Merlin please wake up!"......."Please don't die..." I whisper.

*************************

Fred's P.O.V.:

       It's a slow day at the shop. I can't wait to go home and see Violet. Violet and I moved out of the flat into our own little and comfortable home since we were about to wed and become husband and wife. George enjoys the privacy, sometimes. He does begin to miss Vi and I at times.

      Ginny runs in with Harry, Ron, and Luna with her. Tears are streaming down all four of their faces and I become really concerned. "What's wrong?" I ask and George's face is obviously showing his worry. "Freddie, it's Vi. She's in the hospital. She cut herself." Ginny says, beginning to sob.

    My Vi? My precious and fragile Vi? I imagine her tiny body in the hospital. I rush out of the shop without responding. Tears run down my face and I begin to sob. I run to St. Mungo's, only thinking about my Violet. Why would she cut herself?

**********************

     I stop at the sight in front of me, horrified. Violet is laying in a white bed, with machines hooked up to her. She's pale with bandages on her wrists. Hermione is sitting in a chair next to Violet sobbing her heart out. Hermione and Violet have always been best friends. Hermione missed Vi so much when Violet left Hogwarts with George and I to run Weasley Wizard Wheezes. They're practically sisters. Inseparable. 

     I walk slowly over to the other side of Vi. I sit in the other chair next to her, hold her hand, and begin to sob like Hermione. Hermione's sobbing over a girl who is like family. A girl who has been her best friend and always will be. I'm sobbing over my everything. A girl who is my fiance. I look at her left wrist, filled with scars and bandaged cuts. She always wore long sleeved shirts, sweaters, and hoodies. But, I never suspected anything.

       I should've, I really should've. Hermione looks at me through her tears. "I-I'm going to the restroom real quick." She whispers it so quietly that I barely heard her.  Vi's head moves around slowly then stops. Her eyes flutter open and she seems confused for a moment then realizes where she is and why she's here. I look at her through my tears, still holding her left hand, which her left wrist has all the scars and cuts.

    Violet turns to look at me, then tears roll down her cheeks. "I'm sorry Freddie. I'm so sorry." I wipe her tears away. "Why?" I look deep into her eyes, searching for answers. "I was just so......depressed. I've had anxiety and stress issues going on. I couldn't even sleep at night. The depression and pain just got the best of me I guess." She says, looking at me, nervously waiting for my reply. 

   "You're so beautiful Vi. We're going to get through this. I'll help you get better if it's the last thing I do. You're so much better than this. Everything is going to be okay." I kiss her forehead. More tears roll down her cheeks. I kiss her, gently, but ever so passionately. I feel as if I'm trying to take the pain away, just through that intense and loving kiss. 

    I rub my thumb across her scars. "Come on beautiful, wipe your tears away. I'll help you stay strong, I swear I will." I then kiss her scars.  She scoots over, and I sit next to her on the bed. I wrap my arms around her as she leans her head on my chest. "I sure hope so Freddie. I love you...." "I love you too."

******************************* 

1 Hour Later

   "Hello Fred. Sorry I took so long, I just didn't want to see her like tha-" Hermione begins while wiping her eyes with her sleeve then she looks up to see Violet staring at her and smiling very weakly. "VI!" Hermione yells then runs and hugs her. "Oh please never do that again. You're my best friend, and it hurt me so much to see you like that." She says crying once again. Vi looks up at me with sad eyes. 

************************* 

2 Months Later 

Violet's P.O.V.:

   It was a struggle getting through the self-harm. I was constantly battling self harm and depression every day for the past 2 months but now I feel so much better. Fred and Hermione have helped out a lot...while watching me like a hawk and checking my wrists every now and then. Fred comes up behind me and wraps his arms around me resting his head on my right shoulder. We watch Hermione and Ron argue over how much food he's had and how there's little for everyone else, Harry and Ginny being lovey-dovey by the tree, Angelina dragging George around by his ear for pranking her with paint spilling all over her this morning, Luna talking about the quibbler to Neville who looks very confused, Dean and my cousin Seamus messing around just being......well their usual selves. 

   I smile, realizing that as long as I have these people in my life, I'll be okay. Fred kisses me, and I deepen it, feeling him smile through the kiss, as I rub my thumb over my now cut free wrists.