This Was My Fate, And I Like It (George Weasley VS. Draco Malfoy One Shot)

I can't take it anymore. The fighting, figuring out who I should hang out with everyday, what crowd I belong with.  My name is Cierra Owens.

   I'm A Gryffindor. I could've been a Slytherin, but I prayed in my head for Gryffindor.  I'm a 7th year now.  I'm friends with Draco Malfoy and his followers. I'm also friends with the Weasleys, Harry Potter, Hermione Granger, Luna Lovegood, and every other Gryffindor.

   They always fight over me. I have a certain thing for George Weasley and Draco Malfoy. But I can't choose. Draco wanted me to join him along the dark side. But, I have to stay faithful to the side I was always on when it came down to this.

  Hogwarts is at war. I was always one of Dumbledore's all time favorite students. When he died, it hurt me a lot. He was like a grandfather to me. A good man he was.

  I'm hiding from Voldemort and his death eaters who now face the good side as I like to say. With a dead-looking Harry in Hagrid's arms. I walk out and everybody look at me. Voldemort always wanted me on his side. I can't take it.

   Tears roll down my bruised cheeks. "Made a choice I see?" Voldemort hissed and smiled a evil smile. Draco and the others stare at me. I nod. I look at Draco. 

   "You were always a good person. I saw it. I saw the good in you. But....." I look at George. I walk over to Hogwarts side as I see tears roll down Draco's. "This is where I belong." I say while George pulls me in his arms. I cry harder. I knew I lost an best friend.

   "You were always too good for me. I'll always love you." Draco says then walks away with his mom. "STUPID GIRL!" Voldemort yells. He shoots a spell towards me and George pulls me away before it hits me. Harry jumps out of Hagrid's arms. Neville, who is one of my bestest friends gets behind me and pushes me into Hogwarts.

   George grabs my arm and pulls me over to a corner. He kisses me with all he's got. "I'm so happy you chose me. I love you Cierra. So bloody much." He says then kisses me again. I quickly soon realize that Fred is dead after passing his body and shedding a few tears. He used to have a crush on me.

   But he didn't try anything because I was 'George's girl' to him and the all Gryffindor's and Hufflepuff's. I was 'Draco's girl' to the Slytherin's and Ravenclaws. Everybody believed something else. But anyway Fred was my second best friend after Hermione. I've known her since I was 5. 

  I'm a pureblood but I lived in the muggle world. Draco's dad thought I was a 'blood traitor' but his mom loved me. The Weasley's love me. And Harry adores me, but not in a like-like way. I was just so likeable.

  I really went off topic. So, George looks at me straight in the eye. "You're mine right? Only mine?" He says hopefully. I nod, smile, and kiss him. Of course, he kisses back. 

   He pulls back. "Marry me?" He says. I think about it. Then my mind drifts off. But on George only really.

  *FLASHBACK*

  I was Fleurs best friend and she was my 5th. She knew that but I was still her number 1. So I was the person she had to save at the bottom of the black lake in my 4th year. She failed so Harry saved me along with Ron. Ron helps me swim over to where everyone is standing in these high, built things.

   George pulls me up quickly and wraps many towels around me as I shake. Fleur looks at Ron. "Thank zou! For helpingz my best friend!" She says in a french accent. She hugs me, then Hermione, then Fred. I remained in George's arms. 

   I couldn't see Draco. Not that he really cared. Ugh.

*DIFFERENT FLASHBACK*

  "Shh, it's gonna be okay. I'm here." George says rocking me back and forth while I cry. My favorite aunt and uncle were killed along with my cousin. Death eaters attacked them. I'm in my 5th year. I calm down a bit.

   Draco wasn't even here for me. "Thank you George. For everything you do." I say. He kisses me forehead. "Anything for you." He says. I smile.

 *END OF FLASHBACKS*

  "Yes!" I say happily. I cup his face and kiss him. He kisses back while smilng in the kiss. He spins me around. Seems sombody's happy with my choice!

***************************************

  We won the battle. I knew we would. We believed we could do it. We had faith that each other could beat it. And we did.

   I married George about 5 months after. Hermione, Ginny, and Luna were my bridesmaids. I was young, but we were in love. And I'm happy I chose George. Me and Draco remain friends though.

   I wasn't meant to be with Draco. I was meant to be with George. I always was. Always will be. This was my fate, and I like it.