Fallen

Chara's p.o.v

*THUD *

"Hey Asreil, did you hear something? or am I going crazy "I  ask as we walk to the start of the ruins as I called it "yeah, It sounded like it came from the place I found you " Asriel replies nodding before his eyes widen a second later . Asriel and I  rush to the start , despite to see who - if they were in fact still alive - had fallen .
When we get there their was  someone crying and curled up in a loose pained ball ,  and without knowing what they were carrying , we  walk up to to them with caution, as if just a weak and pittiful looking thing could hurt me anyways.

" Greetings love, what'cha  crying for?" I desided to try a joke "   land right and brake a bone or somethin' ? " i never said i was good at jokes.

*There crying grows heavier *

" Chara look what you did ! You made them cry even more!" Asreal snaps at me. Raising my hands i take a step back " yeah yeah ,  at lease I  Triiiiied  to cheer It up , you didn't help Butter " I huff looking slightly down now and pressing my lips together tightly .

*Chara tries apology*

*the room just gets awkward*

"So what's your name human? Uh... I'm Asreil! Asreil Dreemurr ." my brother proclaims holding out his fluffy paw .

*the human shivers * 

"Asreil your scaring it ! See your no better then me !" I smirk putting my hands on my hips proudly .   It lifts it's head slightly

???? p.o.v

" I still haven't introduced myself huh .  Greetings , " They say moving their left hand to there pocket and the right just below their lips and on their chin , There deady red eyes looking up at whatever might have been behind me " I am Chara, Chara Dreemurr... herm you must need somewhere to stay for a while right?" Chara , as they had said , moves their hand from there hand to there lips , bitting on their Thumb . They seemed to be thinking about something .

" I know! how about they stay with us " Asreil suggests exsidedly.
" yeah , good idea bro, lets take this stranger in who randomly fell who might possibly k-"
"We took the same chanse with you , and it ended up great! I'm sure they'll be great too!" Asriel interrupts . they sounded a bit more serious then Asriel had before .

(408words)

(If you've read this before and am confused over the notfs of this book. I'm editing everything and changing some parts )