|| Niall Horan ||

-Dedicated to Maria Teniente-

You were in Chicago visiting your family for a few weeks. You walked into the kitchen and sat down with your cousins as you blast 'History' by none other than One Direction. "Maria...," your uncle called. You were dancing around as you were singing. "Maria!" Your uncle shouted. "Yes?" You asked him. "Mind going to the store for me? We're running out of milk and eggs," he said. "Sure thing," you smiled. You walked out of the house, and walked down the street. You hummed another song until you have seen a guy that was rather familiar. He had blonde hair with blue eyes that look like the ocean and the sky. This man in particular had something fall out of his basket, and you went to pick it up for him.

"Excuse me, you've dropped this."

Once he heard you, he turned around and gave you a charming smile. "Thanks," he said. Your eyes widened once you heard his voice. "I don't mean to be rude, but you look exactly like Niall Horan from One Direction," you told him. "That's because I am, love," he said. You smiled wide. "Hi, I'm such a big fan of you and the boys. I'm Maria," you said excitingly. "Maria... what a pretty name. It's nice to meet you," he smiled. "Me, too," you smiled. With that, he payed for his things. "Well, it was nice to meet you once again," Niall said. "Same," you said with a smile. "Have a great day, love!" He smiled. "Thanks, Niall," you said back with a smile. With that, he left.

**A/N: Well, I hope you like it, Maria! I did my best.**